Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Echo aren't linking Dragovic to us. It comes from a Leicester journo.

It seems like the Leicester fans liked him last season. Even though he barely played.

SILVA TO GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE

Everton manager Marco Silva will give Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Ademola Lookman and number of other youngsters the chance to be part of his first team next season.

Silva's stance will disappoint a number of Premier League clubs including Bournemouth, who believed they could entice England U21 Calvert-Lewin.

Everton need to reduce the size of the squad but that is also unlikely to affect Kieran Dowell - another England U21 international who impressed on loan at Nottingham Forest last term.

The same can be said for 21-year-old Jonjoe Kenny.

he was quality a few years back when he was at kiev. depends what the cost is, think hes better than anyone we have at CB at the moment minus maybe Holgate

SILVA TO GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE

Everton manager Marco Silva will give Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Ademola Lookman and number of other youngsters the chance to be part of his first team next season.

Silva's stance will disappoint a number of Premier League clubs including Bournemouth, who believed they could entice England U21 Calvert-Lewin.

Everton need to reduce the size of the squad but that is also unlikely to affect Kieran Dowell - another England U21 international who impressed on loan at Nottingham Forest last term.

The same can be said for 21-year-old Jonjoe Kenny.

Sound.

DCL
Lookman
Kenny

Reckon they're all definites for the squad next season.

Dowell will be given a go in pre-season and I suppose we'll see where he's at. Perhaps the same with Pennington.

He couldn't displace Maguire or Wes Morgan at Leicester, would raise a few flags with me

Maguire who has been very good this season and Morgan who is their captain (I assume he still is anyway..)

Lookman couldn't displace Bolasie.... I wouldn't worry about it. I do get the reservations though.

Maguire who has been very good this season and Morgan who is their captain (I assume he still is anyway..)

Lookman couldn't displace Bolasie.... I wouldn't worry about it. I do get the reservations though.
I don't know what it is but I just don't like Maguire, I think he is massively overrated. Morgan seems to be on the way down now and was poor against us at Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back