Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyon will buy him and turn a quick profit.

Player will earn at least double the wages in the premier. Its also a step up in standard (the league I mean before you kick off).

He'd be going to Spurs as Dembeles long tern replacement. He wont get any promises there but he'll walk into our team.

I can understand why people on here think we'll find it hard signing established top class players but ffs. Some of these young prospects will jump at the chance to come here under a young manager that gives youth a chance.

It's not that simple to bring in top young players. Spurs can offer him playing time, wages and CL football.

It's not that simple to bring in top young players. Spurs can offer him playing time, wages and CL football.
As I said, he's unlikely to be getting in their starting midfield anytime soon. He'll be seen as long term replacement and will play the odd game and intro from the bench. we can offer him a regular starting slot and probably a better wage to attract him.

I'm not saying it's easy to attract these players when there I competition from top clubs, but people saying we have no chance annoy me. This kid isn't going to a top club and walk into their team and, if his agent is any good, he'll know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back