Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ashley wants to stick around.
It is going to be so hard to shift all this deadwood on mental salaries
Side note - If this was Klaassen everyone would be saying "what a great attitude"

Disagree mate. One hardly got a look in and stated he wants to fight for his place, while the other played quite a few games, was totally abysmal and brought down Keane with him.

Out of Klaassen and Williams, I’d sell (give away) Williams in a heartbeat.

Plus he’s likely to listen to his agent and Mr Riola is a friend of Brands’ and also seemed happy to how we managed Lukaku whilst with us.

We’re in a good position to be the next step in his career. We then either progress to becoming a champions league team or he moves on in a few years to a team that is with us making a profit.

This is a good point, there may be a niche there for Everton. I have no doubt Railoa has no other interest then making money of his stables back with big moves. However that is not always possible, its not in his interest for Lozano to go to say Barca, Real, Utd etc for 30 million, if he could put him at a club like Everton for three to four years and he is successful he could move him on for 80-100million, two moves are better the one, while the asset is incubated.

Romance really is gone out of the game isnt it.

Plus he’s likely to listen to his agent and Mr Riola is a friend of Brands’ and also seemed happy to how we managed Lukaku whilst with us.

We’re in a good position to be the next step in his career. We then either progress to becoming a champions league team or he moves on in a few years to a team that is with us making a profit.
next step.... aren't PSV and Lozano looking forward to CL football next season?

Whenever I start a Master League with Everton on PES 2018, I always sell Schneiderlin, Mirallas, Bolasie, Williams, Martina.

IF and thats IF Brands is interested i think he is in a better position than anybody to get that deal done...

Firstly Raiola is Chucky’s Agent, i’m sure you are aware of that relevance...
Brands scouted chucky and brought him to europe, making him Lozano’s strongest footballing ally out here

How many champions league teams do you know are short of a winger and are willing to take a gamble on a player with as little experience as chucky because he scored a goal against Germany...

If brands wants him at everton it will be done
er.... PSV Eindhoven?

This is a good point, there may be a niche there for Everton. I have no doubt Railoa has no other interest then making money of his stables back with big moves. However that is not always possible, its not in his interest for Lozano to go to say Barca, Real, Utd etc for 30 million, if he could put him at a club like Everton for three to four years and he is successful he could move him on for 80-100million, two moves are better the one, while the asset is incubated.

Romance really is gone out of the game isnt it.
Spot on. If Lozano goes to a club like United or City say for 30m and doesn’t perform like so many before him, or his game time is drastically reduced that next big move is less likely to happen and the problem will be after United where is the next big move?? Barca or Real maybe but he’d have to be incredible to get those clubs interested. My guess is Riola will be looking to sell him to a club similar to us where he can play week in week out and then move on in a couple of years for much bigger money should he do well.

If that’s our route to getting young exciting talent into the club I’m happy with that and that’s what Brand has been the master of at PSV.

Everton not in for William Carvalho.

Personally I’m pleased. I don’t rate him on his performances thus far in the werld cup!

To slow and cumbersome. Would get roasted in the English PL.
he's in the mould of a Patrick viera / yaya toure

he's an explosive midfielder

might look lazy because he's not sprinting round the pitch like a headless chicken but quietly effective

haahahhaha ok mate, you happen to know 3 or 4 people who work at arsenal do you ye, in what capacity?

and him loving the Charlie would make him more injury prone to say an ankle injury HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH#
I really don't care if you believe it or not. No surprise this place never gets ITK stuff anymore with responses like yours.

he's in the mould of a Patrick viera / yaya toure

he's an explosive midfielder

might look lazy because he's not sprinting round the pitch like a headless chicken but quietly effective

We will have to agree to disagree Roman.

Looks a moot point as we ain’t interested anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back