Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF and thats IF Brands is interested i think he is in a better position than anybody to get that deal done...

Firstly Raiola is Chucky’s Agent, i’m sure you are aware of that relevance...
Brands scouted chucky and brought him to europe, making him Lozano’s strongest footballing ally out here

How many champions league teams do you know are short of a winger and are willing to take a gamble on a player with as little experience as chucky because he scored a goal against Germany...

If brands wants him at everton it will be done
We certainly would have the inside track if we were interested in signing Lozano.
Brands seemed to leave on very good terms and was allowed to do deals right up to the very end .
Brands will have an in depth knowledge of the player , seeing him in training every day, interacting with his team mates and of course playing.
The absolute silence relating to transfers in or out is unusual but possibly Brands does not leak information to the media like some others . There is no doubt that we are trying to sell players and to buy some as well. The situation relating to James Maddison where it appeared that we never had any interest in spite of being heavily linked by the media shows how little is known about what we want to do in the market.

My own opinion is that we will only try to sign players, that have reasonable experience and are ready to step straight into the first team. We have so many good young players fighting each other for first team experience that we don't need any more.

What about the rumour that Marseille are interested in Schneids???

Seems like one of those "easy to believe" rumours

Some press guy has basically just thought of Schneiderlin and thought PSG, Monaco & Lyon either dont fit there signing criteria or wouldnt want him, so they have gone to the only other club in france that probably have the budget for him

Seems like one of those "easy to believe" rumours

Some press guy has basically just thought of Schneiderlin and thought PSG, Monaco & Lyon either dont fit there signing criteria or wouldnt want him, so they have gone to the only other club in france that probably have the budget for him
It`s an old rumour, being recirculated, due to not much movement on the transfer front in the Premier League.

Rumours that Spurs have their eye on Tanguy Ndombele from Lyon. (Currently on loan from Amiens but according to wiki they have option to buy for E8m which is ludicrous).

We should be all over this. 21, 6ft BTB midfielder, fantastic ball carrier with an eye for a pass. Probably cost around £25m I'd have thought. Would play in a midfield 3 with Geuye and Siggy. Pace and dribbling skills to burn.

Better than Doucoure IMO, a lot cheaper, younger, and he doesn't play for Watford. Would fit Marco's system perfectly.

Echo saying Lozano available at £30m. That sounds good in current market too.

All we need then is Bernat at left back and a boss left sided CB (Upamecano in my prayers) and that's a boss summer on the buying side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back