Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to work our angles and that is Brands, it is the PL and it is the guarantee of the platform and game time and natural progression of his development to be a top player under a man that has already given him a life changing opportunity and showed trust and faith in his ability.

We have a bit going for us, that others may not.

Plus he’s likely to listen to his agent and Mr Riola is a friend of Brands’ and also seemed happy to how we managed Lukaku whilst with us.

We’re in a good position to be the next step in his career. We then either progress to becoming a champions league team or he moves on in a few years to a team that is with us making a profit.

Interesting. What's the minimum wage in the UK?

Not a scooby.

Position?

Outside of Lonzano this Juanpe link is the most Brands-like link i have heard

Glad he is looking at big reliable CB’s

On the bench + not a top player + fairly average season it seems...bit of a weird one...

@BlueToff
@Nymzee

I would go out and lodge a 35mill bid for Lozano today.

Lad will be worth 80 mill + in two years.

£35mil from Brands to his old mates and on the quiet and see what they say.. probably even underway.

We have a massive overdraft if required with the Commercial Chinese Bank, so some time of flexibility can be enabled.

Lozano to me looks an excellent investment as much as footballers can.

Little different as its a credit line...but same principle yeah.

Cant go wrong on Lozano...even if he lost his pace, his finishing is top notch.

Everyone seems to be putting a lot of excuses (legitimate or not) out in front of the club as to why no one has been sold or purchased. I hope I am wrong and we have players lined up just waiting to sign but have a feeling we will overspend on garbage in a panic towards the end of the window.

Yes mate were doomed.

Think we have missed the boat on Lozano as he is too well known now and will not be going to a team without CL, Brands should have got him signed up before the WC assuming he had the inside line.

IF and thats IF Brands is interested i think he is in a better position than anybody to get that deal done...

Firstly Raiola is Chucky’s Agent, i’m sure you are aware of that relevance...
Brands scouted chucky and brought him to europe, making him Lozano’s strongest footballing ally out here

How many champions league teams do you know are short of a winger and are willing to take a gamble on a player with as little experience as chucky because he scored a goal against Germany...

If brands wants him at everton it will be done

IF and thats IF Brands is interested i think he is in a better position than anybody to get that deal done...

Firstly Raiola is Chucky’s Agent, i’m sure you are aware of that relevance...
Brands scouted chucky and brought him to europe, making him Lozano’s strongest footballing ally out here

How many champions league teams do you know are short of a winger and are willing to take a gamble on a player with as little experience as chucky because he scored a goal against Germany...

If brands wants him at everton it will be done
Stop calling him Chucky ffs.

Because CL teams just watch the world cup and buy players they'd never previously heard of? Don't think so mate.
Who says they have never previously heard of him ? Do other clubs have scouts ? Its simple, if a CL club want him then he will pick them over us all day long.

Think we have missed the boat on Lozano as he is too well known now and will not be going to a team without CL, Brands should have got him signed up before the WC assuming he had the inside line.

I think we have already discussed it with him and it will be done after the WC ( if we are after him). Brands is no fool. To think that he is sat at home watching his stock rise by the game and will THEN go for him, no chance. We either don't want him or it has already been agreed.

I think we have already discussed it with him and it will be done after the WC ( if we are after him). Brands is no fool. To think that he is sat at home watching his stock rise by the game and will THEN go for him, no chance. We either don't want him or it has already been agreed.
If he has a half decent WC then agreements tend to waver/disappear when bigger clubs come calling, his agent will make sure of that.

If he has a half decent WC then agreements tend to waver/disappear when bigger clubs come calling, his agent will make sure of that.

Agent is Raiola though, pals with Brands

We are possibly reading too much into Brands here, it could be that Hirving and Raiola could not care less about him but,is it is how it is believed then Brands has a relationship with both player and agent.

Who says they have never previously heard of him ? Do other clubs have scouts ? Its simple, if a CL club want him then he will pick them over us all day long.
Well yes, that's kind of the point. You're now completely contradicting your own argument.

You said 'he is too well known now, we should have got him before the World Cup'. I'm saying that it wouldn't matter if it was before the World Cup or not, because if we're sat here talking about him on a messageboard, you can be pretty sure the world's biggest scouting networks don't need him to appear on global television before they know who he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back