Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
His injury record is there for all to see
2 half decent seasons mean nothing.
One on loan trying to make an impression ( Howe dropped him ) and one where he was playing for a contract.
The problem is that he used to be good but now , even when fit , he just isn't that great anymore.
I think that the injuries have taken their toll.

Mate it's literally confirmed to have happened.

I'm not saying it is the case with Wilshere but there are cases where we know it has happened - Berahino for one. The Wilshere rumours have been around for years, it's been mentioned in the press and everything, and it was a very strong rumour among Arsenal fans a couple of years ago when I lived round there. Obviously doesn't mean there's anything in it, but you're miles out thinking it's not possible.

Im far from trying to circulate rumours but i reckon this may have happened with Barkley, particularly maybe at the beginning of the 14/15 season when he got "injured" a day before the season started.

see I don't think it can happen, not in this day and age. i'll be honest ive never heard of it before about him but you'll obviously have more of a clue if you lived that way

just had a quick google, and it seems to have stemmed from twitter trolls

to be fair mate aswell, rumours go a long way, I used to believe james McFadden was gay with will young because my mates arl feller told me and everyone around me at the match used to say it aswell, doubt that was true though

just not in a million years can I see a player of that calibre, at a club arsenals size getting away with that, they were trying to offer him a new deal as well absolutely wouldn't be the case if he was a coke head
Yeah as I say, I think it's just rumours personally, but there have 100% been cases where clubs (and the FA) have covered up failed drug tests so it can happen.

Mate it's literally confirmed to have happened.

I'm not saying it is the case with Wilshere but there are cases where we know it has happened - Berahino for one. The Wilshere rumours have been around for years, it's been mentioned in the press and everything, and it was a very strong rumour among Arsenal fans a couple of years ago when I lived round there. Obviously doesn't mean there's anything in it, but you're miles out thinking it's not possible.
Wasn't this the reason behind Clyne's 'injury' this season? Either taking or selling was the rumour

If we can shift enough of the CM deadweight to make room from Wilshire we should do it. If we don’t it’ll be a recurring theme that everytime he plays well and we’re not on a good run the recruitment team will get an absolute hammering mark my words

people are blagging he's a lot more prone than he actually is, he's played 20+ games for 5 out of the last 6 seasons ( 30+ in 3 of those )

waste of money?

weve got klaasan niasse sandro bolasie Williams rooney all on the payroll who offer absolute ZERO to the club, absolutely nothing
at least with wilshere you KNOW when he plays he'll be good, it's a slight risk giving his record, but he's free and proven, is it no more of a risk going and signing a klaasan from abroad who turns out to be absolutely shabite?
hope we get him
Hard to argue with that.
Certainly happy enough to see him in on free with a lot of our dross out. He can play and has a streak of nastiness about him which we lack.

Hard to argue with that.
Certainly happy enough to see him in on free with a lot of our dross out. He can play and has a streak of nastiness about him which we lack.

Plus he’s used to moving into space, receiving the ball and finding a teammate. Something that sounds simple but doesn’t seem to be in the skill-set of most of our current players.

people are blagging he's a lot more prone than he actually is, he's played 20+ games for 5 out of the last 6 seasons ( 30+ in 3 of those )

waste of money?

weve got klaasan niasse sandro bolasie Williams rooney all on the payroll who offer absolute ZERO to the club, absolutely nothing
at least with wilshere you KNOW when he plays he'll be good, it's a slight risk giving his record, but he's free and proven, is it no more of a risk going and signing a klaasan from abroad who turns out to be absolutely shabite?

hope we get him

:rant:

Don't drag our African prince into this! He's been like a beacon of light in an otherwise bleak season.

I want a statue of him next to Dixie's outside our new stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back