Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are blagging he's a lot more prone than he actually is, he's played 20+ games for 5 out of the last 6 seasons ( 30+ in 3 of those )

waste of money?

weve got klaasan niasse sandro bolasie Williams rooney all on the payroll who offer absolute ZERO to the club, absolutely nothing
at least with wilshere you KNOW when he plays he'll be good, it's a slight risk giving his record, but he's free and proven, is it no more of a risk going and signing a klaasan from abroad who turns out to be absolutely shabite?

hope we get him
That sounds decent until you realise that Arsenal played 59 games last year and 55 the year before, so he's still missing a huge amount of football.

I don’t think Wilshere’s a bad footballer. When fully fit he’d be an asset to any top team and he’d instantly improve our current midfield but that’s the problem, he’s never fit and if we’ve made an offer he’ll want to be one of our top earners.

On one hand I look at Walcott and even Oxlade Chamberlain, both deemed not good enough at Arsenal and both have shown their worth since leaving. Walcott especially came with this injury prone label but he’s been great…. Maybe Wilshere will be the same but I just struggle to see past this massive list of injuries he’s had. You can have all the talent in the world but if you’re always in the treatment room it’s pointless.

That sounds decent until you realise that Arsenal played 59 games last year and 55 the year before, so he's still missing a huge amount of football.

last season he was on the bench for like the first 4/5 months, not because he was injured just because wenger didn't fancy him, then he started more and then become involved every week, season before doesn't matter how many arsenal played he was at bournemouth

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the people I know who have worked at Arsenal (three or four) and know him all say the same thing. He is a terrible person with an awful attitude and is generally unpleasant. Oddly two of them say the same thing that a degree of his injuries are linked to his 'habit' for nose candy. No idea if this is true but the two that said it know a few of the players and been around years. I know someone on this forum heard the same. All say he is an outstanding footballer but not sure I want him at our club.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but the people I know who have worked at Arsenal (three or four) and know him all say the same thing. He is a terrible person with an awful attitude and is generally unpleasant. Oddly two of them say the same thing that a degree of his injuries are linked to his 'habit' for nose candy. No idea if this is true but the two that said it know a few of the players and been around years. I know someone on this forum heard the same. All say he is an outstanding footballer but not sure I want him at our club.

haahahhaha ok mate, you happen to know 3 or 4 people who work at arsenal do you ye, in what capacity?

and him loving the Charlie would make him more injury prone to say an ankle injury HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH#

If that is true I’d swerve personally, but I think he’s better than what we’ve got although doesn’t ever look super fit

haahahhaha ok mate, you happen to know 3 or 4 people who work at arsenal do you ye, in what capacity?

and him loving the Charlie would make him more injury prone to say an ankle injury HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH#
Oh mate. I believe the suggestion is that the 'injury' is not actually an injury, but an absence related to drug taking, not that he's somehow done his hamstring while doing a stripe.

Oh mate. I believe the suggestion is that the 'injury' is not actually an injury, but an absence related to drug taking, not that he's somehow done his hamstring while doing a stripe.

nonsense, absolute nonsense, you cant cover stuff like that up. biggest load of bull ive seen in here in a while

nonsense, absolute nonsense, you cant cover stuff like that up. biggest load of bull ive seen in here in a while
Mate it's literally confirmed to have happened.

I'm not saying it is the case with Wilshere but there are cases where we know it has happened - Berahino for one. The Wilshere rumours have been around for years, it's been mentioned in the press and everything, and it was a very strong rumour among Arsenal fans a couple of years ago when I lived round there. Obviously doesn't mean there's anything in it, but you're miles out thinking it's not possible.

Mate it's literally confirmed to have happened.

I'm not saying it is the case with Wilshere but there are cases where we know it has happened - Berahino for one. The Wilshere rumours have been around for years, it's been mentioned in the press and everything, and it was a very strong rumour among Arsenal fans a couple of years ago when I lived round there. Obviously doesn't mean there's anything in it, but you're miles out thinking it's not possible.

see I don't think it can happen, not in this day and age. i'll be honest ive never heard of it before about him but you'll obviously have more of a clue if you lived that way

just had a quick google, and it seems to have stemmed from twitter trolls

to be fair mate aswell, rumours go a long way, I used to believe james McFadden was gay with will young because my mates arl feller told me and everyone around me at the match used to say it aswell, doubt that was true though

just not in a million years can I see a player of that calibre, at a club arsenals size getting away with that, they were trying to offer him a new deal as well absolutely wouldn't be the case if he was a coke head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back