Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
After dithering, pondering and musing over the Diop and Maddison deals i have come to the conclusion that i would rather see all the players i detest in the squad leave even if it meant missing out on targets.

Williams, rooney, schneiderlin, bolasie i detest you.

I havent forgot the other 15 either.

After dithering, pondering and musing over the Diop and Maddison deals i have come to the conclusion that i would rather see all the players i detest in the squad leave even if it meant missing out on targets.

Williams, rooney, schneiderlin, bolasie i detest you.

I havent forgot the other 15 either.

You honestly think if we were actually in for or really wanted diop and morrison, than they would choose west ham and leicester over us?

The Echo, Mirror et al have NO clue.

Brands, Silva probably have 4-5 young players they want to see before deciding whether they are ready or need to be loaned out again. There may be 2-3 veterans who are on the bubble but they already know the majority of who they want to keep or offload.

The problem is everyone else knows we want to get shut of them & it will be hard to get any value and avoid lots of loans with heavily subsidised wages. Many of the deals will happen late as a result limiting what we can to bring people in. Going to be a tough window.
Brands/Silva need at least 3 windows to address the Koeman/Walsh mess and we need to be patient.

It’ll take 2 summers in my opinion. 3 good signings this summer, next summer and the summer after gives us 9 top players which added to the talent we already have (and want to keep) should have us in a much better position.

The key is getting the right players in and not seeing the scatter gun / rushed approach that have failed us in recent years. I’m happy for Brands and Silva to take their time to get the players they want.

In that time period a lot of the older players / players we no longer want will have been moved on or their contracts will have ran out.

"Everton are expected to start the bidding for Norwich City’s POTY James Maddison – with an offer likely in the next week. Wayne Rooney ‘s move to the MLS is expected to be confirmed in the coming days and Everton are keen to do a deal, with Leicester and Fulham interested (SSN)"

and also

"Not my story, quoting SSN, it’ll be a good source though"

Why on earth was there a clamour for this fraud to be made Director of Comms? He's nowhere near qualified.

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1006134366001664000

"Everton are expected to start the bidding for Norwich City’s POTY James Maddison – with an offer likely in the next week. Wayne Rooney ‘s move to the MLS is expected to be confirmed in the coming days and Everton are keen to do a deal, with Leicester and Fulham interested (SSN)"

and also

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1006136744050352128

Why on earth was there a clamour for this fraud to be made Director of Comms? He's nowhere near qualified.

Because he 'gets it' mate.

Or something.

This is a good point, there may be a niche there for Everton. I have no doubt Railoa has no other interest then making money of his stables back with big moves. However that is not always possible, its not in his interest for Lozano to go to say Barca, Real, Utd etc for 30 million, if he could put him at a club like Everton for three to four years and he is successful he could move him on for 80-100million, two moves are better the one, while the asset is incubated.

Romance really is gone out of the game isnt it.
Definitely a good business model for an agent.

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1006134366001664000

and also

https://twitter.com/ALANMYERSMEDIA/status/1006136744050352128

Why would the reliability of his transfer sources affect his ability to be director of comms for Everton :Blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back