Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyon will buy him and turn a quick profit.

Player will earn at least double the wages in the premier. Its also a step up in standard (the league I mean before you kick off).

He'd be going to Spurs as Dembeles long tern replacement. He wont get any promises there but he'll walk into our team.

I can understand why people on here think we'll find it hard signing established top class players but ffs. Some of these young prospects will jump at the chance to come here under a young manager that gives youth a chance.

Lyon have already bought him.

Why would the reliability of his transfer sources affect his ability to be director of comms for Everton :Blink:

It's not that at all.

He tells a load of utter porkies all the time and for some bizarre reason, he has a weird cult following with a, well, let's say individuals with a similar approach to the truth, who have campaigned to get him put right back at the top in Everton comms.

He's a total fraud and blocks good people like mein Friend @MarcelsGoat

Exactly, if there is anything to make me visit less often, this is it. Not sure what’s the point of changing something that’s not broken.

No worries. If you open up Google, you can search Everton Forum - there's plenty of others.

As I said in the Upgrade thread with regards to "if it's not broke..."

Had a couple of people say this every time we've upgraded, particularly when we moved from a completely different platform - vBulletin to XenForo a few years back.

I'd rather not spend the £500+ and what must be four days of my life with the aggro mate, but as technology moves on you need to prepare and ensure your on a solid foundation. The "look" comes after - this is after a couple of hours - there's only so much you can test on non-life environment.

It's not that at all.

He tells a load of utter porkies all the time and for some bizarre reason, he has a weird cult following with a, well, let's say individuals with a similar approach to the truth, who have campaigned to get him put right back at the top in Everton comms.

He's a total fraud and blocks good people like mein Friend @MarcelsGoat

Its the people that fall for his web of lies I feel sorry for.

"Alan Myers said" those people, who think Sky Sports understands is good source of info.

Im just happy I called him what he is before he blocked me.

"Everton are expected to start the bidding for Norwich City’s POTY James Maddison – with an offer likely in the next week. Wayne Rooney ‘s move to the MLS is expected to be confirmed in the coming days and Everton are keen to do a deal, with Leicester and Fulham interested (SSN)"

and also

"Not my story, quoting SSN, it’ll be a good source though"

Why on earth was there a clamour for this fraud to be made Director of Comms? He's nowhere near qualified.

It’s about the same 5, sad weirdos who are up his arse who try to petition for it. Alan just loves the attention.

The fella does my head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back