Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why is everyone saying, we should go get Loftus Cheek

The article was not a come get me plea, it was a "you best play me next season" to chelsea

Chelsea wont sell him, dont need to, and dont want to.
It will be very much like Christiansen, he will play for them loads next season!
Drinkwater they dont want, we dont know what they will do with Barkley, Bakayoko has been underwhelming & Fabregas is getting older.
He will get selected ahead of all of those players next season

Move on!

...Middlesborough have apparently bid £5m for Funes Mori.

That's a [Poor language removed] offer, like really [Poor language removed]. People overstate how crap he is. We already need two centre backs to replace jags and Williams, id rather it not be replacing three.

It doesn't look like that at all though
I'd say our squad is the one most desperate of shaking up to get to where we aspire to be. Leicester and West Ham and Wolves have done good business already, yet we haven't even been able to get rid of a single player who is draining us of millions of pounds - and we've got about 15 of them to shift. People are forgetting that we only finished 5/6 points above Newcastle, Palace and Bournemouth. That's pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a [Poor language removed] offer, like really [Poor language removed]. People overstate how crap he is. We already need two centre backs to replace jags and Williams, id rather it not be replacing three.

its not as if we have people queing round the block to offer more money
Teams know we are activly looking to get rid of as many players as possible, they will all be low bidding us

...much will depend on how desperate we are to cut the squad. If the rumour is true, then £5m would be an opening bid. Perhaps £7.5m might get him. Be good if a few clubs are interested.

Im sure I heard of interest from a club in his homeland.

£10m to get our money back and boost the transfer kitty.

its not as if we have people queing round the block to offer more money
Teams know we are activly looking to get rid of as many players as possible, they will all be low bidding us
Exactly this will happen. We got ripped off buying most of the deadwood because clubs knew we had money to spend (we didn't exactly keep it quiet) and now we are going to get ripped off selling them as clubs know we are desperate to get rid of players to reduce squad size and a certain amount of sell to buy.
I would take whatever we get offered for any player Marco doesn't want e.g. £5M for Mori, we need to get moving on players coming in/out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back