Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reports suggesting George hirst from sheff wed who we have been linked with is signing for a Belgian side oh leuven managed by Nigel Pearson and owned by Leicester city's owners . probably loaned by Leicester . I'm sure they signed the young kid who we released then went to Blackburn we we're wanting to re sign him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oud-Heverlee_Leuven

According to wiki hes already there.

http://www.ohl.be/nl/heren/nieuws/bericht/10898/oh-leuven-strikt-aanvaller-george-hirst

- OH Leuven captures the English attacker George Hirst
- The 19-year-old striker takes over from the English club Sheffield Wednesday on 1 July
- Hirst represented England in the youth teams and made his professional debut in August 2016
- The powerful and fast attacker signs a five-year contract with OHL

Oud-Heverlee Leuven records the talented English striker George Hirst for five years, subject to release.

The 19-year-old striker takes over from the English Championship team Sheffield Wednesday on 1 July.

At the signing of the contract, Hirst says: "I am very pleased with my visit to OHL, I can not wait to train and play under Nigel Pearson, a coach that I have always admired." My new club breathes ambition and you immediately notes that everyone here is determined to succeed with OHL. "

OHL coach Nigel Pearson added: "George is a great reinforcement for a team that already had qualities, so I'm very happy that the club has been able to tie him in. George is a talented player who already submitted letters of honor to Sheffield Wednesday and at the English national youth teams.

"With the recruitment of Jellert van Landschoot, Olivier Myny, Frédéric Duplus, Samy Kehli, Elliott Moore and now George, we are reinforcing our team again and I am convinced that our fans can look forward to an exciting season."

Hirst has already taken an impressive course as an English youth international. He represented his country at the U17, U18, U19 and U20. Last summer, George was able to call herself a fellow scorer at the prestigious Toulon Tournament in France, which England won.

With his 1m91 Hirst is a big and strong striker who can also accelerate the game. These qualities, combined with a nose for goals, gave Hirst the reputation of being a great talent within the English youth series.

Hirst signed his first professional contract in March 2016 after completing the youth series at Sheffield Wednesday. The young striker made his debut in the first team in the English League Cup game on the field of Cambrigde United.

In December 2016 his debut in the competition followed, when he dropped in late in the competition at Reading in the English second division.

The targeting of his favorite judge and his strong header game meant that in 2016-2017 Hirst found no less than 40 times the way to the networks for his club and for his country at youth level.

That made him a coveted bride for many clubs. He now gets the chance to show himself in the next campaign of the Proximus League, together with his new maats at OH Leuven.

Coach Nigel Pearson, himself an ex-player of Sheffield Wednesday, wants to bring first-class football back to the King Power at Den Dreef Stadium.

@Zatara

Excited about the Jarrod Bowen links, his technique looks excellent and he seems to have that instinct for scoring that can't be taught. With Silva having been at Hull there could definitely be some substance to the rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back