Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this "Sky put links out so people bet" is far fetched, lads (and ladies).

Sky Plc owns about 20% of the business, and it could well be less soon. They licence out the name.

According to Twitter they can only have 3 non EU players. Which they already have. They reckon a Columbian defender will go, but they are buying another Brazilian. And I can’t see them selling coutinho or paulinho.
Is it not the standard car salesman technique? When they tell you they've got a few others interested coming to have a look later

I actually think the problem isn't with our defense more in our midfield. Our defense became sacrificial lambs for a non midfield last season. the balance of probabilities are that if a team can create more opportunists to go at a defense the likely hood for conceding or mistake being made is increased. It becomes cyclical.

This will be unpopular but i believe Keane, Williams and jags still have more then a lot to offer.
Apart from Williams I agree with that.

So he comes to us and we groom him for Barca? Great !!
If we are managing to always purchase players who play so well in 3 years Barca want them and give us a large profit over what we paid for them, we will be a very successful club.

No one ever went broke making a profit. And no team was ever bad from their players playing so well the best team in the world buys them.

Brands will have known of this before he left his job, if true. He will also have been able to make an argument that maybe Lozano might not yet be ready for Barca... hope so anyway.

I highly doubt Barca will actually sign Lozano. They’ve probably just enquired about his price, as they probably do with tons of players. Then his arl fella’s just using it to hype him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back