Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's him not coming here (never was)

MEXICO GOALSCORER ON BARCA RADAR

Barcelona have made an approach for Hirving Lozano, according to the Mexico forward’s father.

Lozano, who is on the books at PSV Eindhoven, had an impressive 2017/18 campaign in the Eredivisie and scored his national team’s winning goal against Germany in their opening World Cup fixture.

His father told ESPN: "There's been an approach from Barca but there's nothing clear at the moment. When the World Cup's over, we will have a better idea of the reality - if he will stay at PSV or move to another team."

Barcelona have made an approach for Hirving Lozano, according to the Mexico forward’s father.

Lozano, who is on the books at PSV Eindhoven, had an impressive 2017/18 campaign in the Eredivisie and scored his national team’s winning goal against Germany in their opening World Cup fixture.

His father told ESPN: "There's been an approach from Barca but there's nothing clear at the moment. When the World Cup's over, we will have a better idea of the reality - if he will stay at PSV or move to another team."

I mean I did tell y'all.

Pundits/media need to remember ANYONE we were linked with in the past is now no longer a target under Brands:

talkSPORT claim:
The Algerian winger has come close to joining Everton in the past and the Merseyside club are still being linked with a move to sign him.
Meanwhile, promoted Wolves are also keeping tabs on his situation ahead of their first season back in the Premier League.
Now, according to France Football, Porto have put Brahimi up for sale as they bid to ease their financial issues.
The 28-year-old is about to enter the final year of his contract so Porto know his value will dwindle rapidly over the next 12 months so a quick sale will suit them.”​

According to Twitter they can only have 3 non EU players. Which they already have. They reckon a Columbian defender will go, but they are buying another Brazilian. And I can’t see them selling coutinho or paulinho.

Well considering a story in 1 the papers suggests we are going to use Mori and Besic in part exchange for him, suggests to me that we have no interest.

Trading two international players for a championship one? Unlikely even for Everton and totally bogus now that Mori has said adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back