Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
And be playing in the PL (not a pub league, which apparently is every other league in Europe) but not for a current top 6 side (as obviously a cast off) or a relegation side (as obviously not good enough) or be in your prime (don't need this after Walsh) or too young (as we need guaranteed quality).
You forgot they must have a massive resale value and fabulous stats on FIFA

Even though 17 or his 22 games he was play left or right mid.

So not good enough for centre for palace or england, but walks in ours.....hmmmmm!

He is a slower Barkley. Like Ross he can fit in at 10 or play wide in a 451/433.

Good dribbling, decent passer. I recommended him last summer as a Ross replacement. See him as a downgrade though.

now mexico are out may some movement on Lozano, we are still desperate for a centre mid. though i can see Siggy playing deeper if we have more options for the week. similar to what rooney did but alot more useful. hes shown he has it in the tank to run a fair distance during the game

the left back and centre half issues seem to have gone quiet, as long as they are working in the background thats fine by me the press dont seem to know anything anyway
Are you drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back