Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who we signing then since we have wage money available?

We dont tho, thats the point I made the other day, our wage bill is roughly 576k+ a week/30m a year from where we want it to be. We have binned off around 240k/12m so far, so after we get rid of another 400k we can start signing players.

So far we have 9m in the kitty tho, so its not all bad news.

What we will see this window will be an extreme form of sell to buy, as far as wages are concerned I think the aim is to have it around110m.

But hey, im just chatting complete wham.

We dont tho, thats the point I made the other day, our wage bill is roughly 576k+ a week/30m a year from where we want it to be. We have binned off around 240k/12m so far, so after we get rid of another 400k we can start signing players.

What we will see this window will be an extreme form of sell to buy, as far as wages are concerned I think the aim is to have it around110m.

Your not chatting west ham at all mate. I'd say its something Brands is keen on doing and its no surprise, in fact the only surprise is the order they are getting punted but all others who have been mentioned will be punted sooner or later.

Your not chatting west ham at all mate. I'd say its something Brands is keen on doing and its no surprise, in fact the only surprise is the order they are getting punted but all others who have been mentioned will be punted sooner or later.

It needs doing mate, I honestly started the window thinking we had dough, but the last 2 windows have utterly destroyed us, a season of prudence is what is required here. Punt EVERYONE, bar like 5 or 6 and basically start again.

Its not all over, as I say a season of cost cutting, some sensible purchases from Marcel and we could walk 7th, have a little go at a cup, then go again next Summer when the cupboard isnt as bare.

Nobody tell David.

It needs doing mate, I honestly started the window thinking we had dough, but the last 2 windows have utterly destroyed us, a season of prudence is what is required here. Punt EVERYONE, bar like 5 or 6 and basically start again.

Its not all over, as I say a season of cost cutting, some sensible purchases from Marcel and we could walk 7th, have a little go at a cup, then go again next Summer when the cupboard isnt as bare.

Nobody tell David.

I think we do have dough mate....well i certainly don't think we are skint and if a player came up now who Brands and Silva both wanted i think they'll get backed no questions asked.

But

As you've said a million times, we simply can't have the squad we have without getting rid of as much of the crap as possible, just to even free up squad space for starters for newcomers

Sandro and Klassen, about 200k pw between them and barely made the squad. Gotta be punted. Morgan gotta be punted, I'd love to punt Keane, Bolasie probably punted, Williams has to be punted ......theres your 500k a week saving right there MG and the squad wouldn't be any the weaker lets be honest

I think we do have dough mate....well i certainly don't think we are skint and if a player came up now who Brands and Silva both wanted i think they'll get backed no questions asked.

But

As you've said a million times, we simply can't have the squad we have without getting rid of as much of the crap as possible, just to even free up squad space for starters for newcomers

Sandro and Klassen, about 200k pw between them and barely made the squad. Gotta be punted. Morgan gotta be punted, I'd love to punt Keane, Bolasie probably punted, Williams has to be punted ......theres your 500k a week saving right there MG and the squad wouldn't be any the weaker lets be honest

If 2 lads on the internet can see it mate, im quite confident that Brands can see it.

I mean of course we arent skint, skint, but we cant keep doing what we did last summer, we just cant, ive said for a while, the club needs a complete reset, we got 1 at the board level, we got a new DoF, a new manager, now we just need new players.

It wont be easy, it certainly wont be doable in this window for sure, but I still have faith that Marcel will box it off.

Moshiri, the smart money man, seems to have essentially said "my investment money was wasted, fix this before I spend more".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back