Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want quality over quantity, this new lot are no mugs and I’m more than happy if it takes a bit of time.

I can’t wait for the bedwetters to start with “we should’ve been all over Shaqiri” and “they’re going to win the league now” lol

Lets be honest, the main concern is we havent been able to move enough players yet. We only need to, and plan to sign 3 players, maybe 4. But while we have moved 4-5, we still have a lot more players to move. Can we get Williams, Mirallas, Sandro, Bolasie etc out in time?

Tierney, Mina (loan) and Lozano - they’re my predictions. Possibly another centre mid if we ship a couple out.

Timed at 21:14 on 13/07/18

XS23 - is he off love island or something ?

nintchdbpict000288815828-e1482414129677.webp

Lets be honest, the main concern is we havent been able to move enough players yet. We only need to, and plan to sign 3 players, maybe 4. But while we have moved 4-5, we still have a lot more players to move. Can we get Williams, Mirallas, Sandro, Bolasie etc out in time?

Would be happy with just 1 signing at the minute as it is a worrying time. Only hope is that we have preagreements in place which haven’t been made public/leaked.

The transfer window for other countries is outside of ours. I can see us moving out a lot of players - we might have to accept low fees / loan deals though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back