Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma's twitter has been saying they've had good negotiations with him.

Considering they bought Kluivert junior as well this summer they’re getting some exciting young players in. They’re doing the sort of business I dreamed we’d do. Selling a player for a world record fee for their position obviously helps as well but they’re doing good business.

Italian football seems to be on the up again with Juve, Inter and Napoli also looking strong.

Considering they bought Kluivert junior as well this summer they’re getting some exciting young players in. They’re doing the sort of business I dreamed we’d do. Selling a player for a world record fee for their position obviously helps as well but they’re doing good business.

Italian football seems to be on the up again with Juve, Inter and Napoli also looking strong.

I wouldn't declare Inter back just yet.

We've not signed anyone yet only let players go which is a surprise given both Silva and Brands have had plenty of prep time at the end of the season.
So we either have no cash, missed or waiting for a response from a player who waiting for a better offer or are delaying signings for some reason.
My only other point is that could us slashing the wage bill have something to do with being able to attract stadium investment? So maybe we will sign nobody.

You haven’t read a single interview with Brands/Silva yet have you?

Ya. But that's Roma's business model. And ya again, both those clubs look one the up too. Hopefully Inter hold onto Perisic and Icardi. Coming from the Football Italia generation it's lovely to see. Sad that Parma have been demoted again, though, but now I'm digressing.

In Everton related news, Lucas Digne and another unspecified defender missed lunch with the club today:

a) does this mean anything?
b) is the unspecified defender Mina?

Not sure on both, but as always, I'm just throwing the news out there.

...under 3 weeks of the window left, and here’s what the rumour columns are saying about the Toffees this Friday morning;

- According to The Daily Mirror, Everton are offering £15m rated 29 year old winger Yannick Bolasie to Crystal Palace as part of a deal to bring 25 year old Wilfried Zaha to Goodison. 4th Official say Everton are keen to move Bolasie on loan to Fenerbahce.

- The Liverpool Echo say Marco Silva has told Ademola Lookman that he’s wanted at Everton and insists he’s not for sale. Silva is also quoted as saying Oumar Niasse is in his plans for next season.

- FC Inter News suggest Bordeaux’s Brazilian winger, Malcom, has rejected a move to Everton in favour of a transfer to Italy. Inter Milan’s offer remains less attractive to the French club than Everton’s, and Sky Italia say Roma are now in the hunt for the player.

- The Times continue to link Everton with Arsenal’s 27 year old forward, Danny Welbeck.

- Football Insider have an exclusive, saying Everton are ready to make a move for Oldham starlet, Tom Hamer. The 19 year old defender made 9 first team appearances last season.

- According to The Daily Mail, Newcastle are interested in a loan deal for Everton’s attacking midfielder, Nikola Vlasic. The Mail also say Everton have reignited their interest in 28 year old Espanyol defender, David Lopez.

- Mundo Deportivo say Everton are readying a £16m deal for Barcelona’s 24 year old French international Left Back, Lucas Digne.

- Calciomercato suggest Everton are one of a number of clubs chasing Barcelona’s 24 year old Portuguese international midfielder, Andre Gomes.

- Football London report the odds have been slashed on Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek-Cheek joining Everton on loan this summer.

- The Boot Room confirm Everton’s 23 year old attacker, Shani Tarashaj has agreed a loan with Zurich Grasshoppers with a view to a permanent deal.

- The Daily Mail report U14 Spurs prodigy, Omari Forson is training with Everton this week ahead of a potential transfer.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back