Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to take some time to get shot of alot of these gash players. Its easy for us to come on here and say sell them all but you need a buyer and I dont know whos going to buy ashley and co

Well here we are a fortnight to go and we still need the centre backs, left back and ideally two new central midfielders it has been OBVIOUS we needed for the last 18 months.

Signing paceless 28 year olds for huge fees on huge wages is footballing suicide. We've managed to combine that with spending £30m on a player who can only play in a deep defence and not having a single midfielder who can either pass or run.

Strengthen the left sidebar is one of the priorities of Marco Silva at Everton and, according to the Blog Oh found, Alex Telles is the main request by newcomer Portuguese coach. The negotiation, however, is not simple, especially for high values involved. Lucas Digne, of Barcelona, is another name that matters for the sector.
One of the main highlights of Porto last season, having made 20 assists, the Brazilian is valued at 40 million euros (£ $173 million). In addition, competition in the market is strong-PSG and Juventus has also demonstrated desire to acquire the player.
In favour of Everton in contention is the fact Telles have switched recently from entrepreneur. Today, Giuliano Bertolucci is responsible for managing the side's career. The agent, which works in conjunction with Kia Joorabchian in English football, brokered last week Richarlisson transfer from Watford for the Toffees.

To 25 years, the athlete revealed by youth and with tickets for Grêmio, Galatasaray and Inter Milan's in Porto from 2016. It cost about 6.5 million euros and has signed a contract valid until June 2021.
Alex Telles would be a top signing.

But pretty sure it's Digne and I'm happy with that.

Telles is total class. Digne should be top notch but who knows...

It would be a big risk to bring him in and expect him to sort out this mess at age 19 but the reward could be huge. If it were him and Mina I'd feel alright
No way they give him up to us... Even if we give them Lookman

Depends what they would want for him...id imagine he would come as were in the premier league.

I do think we would be talking £50-60mil though.

I rate lookman massively but it would be a toss up for me to keep him or use him to sign upamecano...hes so good.

Well here we are a fortnight to go and we still need the centre backs, left back and ideally two new central midfielders it has been OBVIOUS we needed for the last 18 months.

Signing paceless 28 year olds for huge fees on huge wages is footballing suicide. We've managed to combine that with spending £30m on a player who can only play in a deep defence and not having a single midfielder who can either pass or run.

You could look at the positives;

A-- Look likely to sign Digne by Tuesday

B-- Favourites for Mina

C-- If we achieve A+B we need a CB+ a CM and we will be fine for 7th.

We do need these players signed of course but the fact that we have Brands + Silva who have witnessed this defensive shambles gives me a lot of hope.

That and the fact that Brands joined the club...they must have been promised funds.

B-- Favourites for Mina

We do need these players signed of course but the fact that we have Brands + Silva who have witnessed this defensive shambles gives me a lot of hope.

That and the fact that Brands joined the club...they must have been promised funds.

Really don't think it's the funds Zat, it's convincing players of the calibre we need to come here.

My pipe dream is Ramsey says he isn't going back to Arsenal and we throw a bid in which somehow ends with him and Sigurdsson in front of Gueye. That would be decent

I still reckon we have, there’s still 2 weeks left yet and the majority of business happens late on.
He seems almost identical to Richarlison , both classy left wingers who can play across the forward line. I think it's unlikely we'll sign both even if we could.

B-- Favourites for Mina

Favourites for Mina?
Not if Man Utd are in for him were not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back