Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has told spurs he wants to go to Italy because he can’t hack the pace of the Prem and his legs are going, so I’ll take it from the horses mouth before you mate.

He has mentioned that the Premier League has taken it's toll, yes.

I'm sure if a big money offer came in for him, he'd manage to find the energy in his legs to do another two or three seasons.

Turning our nose up at Dembele whilst championing signing Badou from Stoke.

This is why we are where we are.

Baffled here, C.

I'd get him in now if there was a sniff. There won't be a sniff, though, because he's a fantastic player who fills the role of what we need.

Everyone's gone badly Zat.

Does anyone think we've overspent on our two introductions? Anyone think we're doing wrong by getting rid of some, obviously shot, squad players? No need to be nervous yet, I don't think.

Baffled here, C.

I'd get him in now if there was a sniff. There won't be a sniff, though, because he's a fantastic player who fills the role of what we need.

Everyone's gone badly Zat.
if we signed players that made sense, we wouldn't be everton. we're properly evertoning right now, don't ruin brands' flow

Offer spurs 25 million and give dembele 120 grand a week. See what happens

We're not a Champions league club, we need to get away from the mistakes of last summer giving huge salaries to new players.... It only brings resentment into the dressing room and kills team spirit....

Who signed him at Alkmaar, turning him into one of the best in the Eredivisie before moving him on to the Prem?

brands.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back