Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not going to sweat it as we probably won't get sign Dembele, but signing players who are clearly looking for a last pay day before retiring is not going to work for us now. If he was good value then no problem, but he won't be cheap.

With under a week to go, there’s no way we are bringing in 3 or more players.

Best we could hope for is probably 2?

Think it’s going to be a bit of a disappointing end.

You’re right. We need proper investment. This is a key area of the team. We’ve just spent big on a young quality forward in Richarlison. We need to do likewise with a centre back.

As long as it’s someone who can fit the system we want to play and not someone like Keane who looked good in a completely different system.

Throw £30m at Ajax for their young centre back. Pair him with Holgate and let them progress together. Our other defenders are beyond help.

De Ligt would be an iconic player.

It is Levy so would not be surprised tbh, everything has gone into that stadium and down here there has been a lot of talk about them trying to sign Cook from Bournmouth these past few days.

Ive championed Cook for the deep lying role a few times...a true leader also.

Baffled here, C.

I'd get him in now if there was a sniff. There won't be a sniff, though, because he's a fantastic player who fills the role of what we need.

Everyone's gone badly Zat.

31 year old player for large wages and a hefty fee...i dont care if its Ronaldobele, its madness

Rojo wouldnt be my choice and for £33mil id rather be offering £40mil for Lascalles if we wanted a tried and tested Premier League player...or Upamecano to see if Leipzig blink

Gibson at Boro...burnley bidding sums him up...too slow for us.

After Digne and Richarlison im hoping for another out of the boz move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back