Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

‘Weighing up’ that’s a new one for our pre season, the papers have literally gone through every possible way of saying we are thinking about making bids.

There would be plenty of teams sniffing about if that’s the price. I thought £10m was the base price these days.

Reece Oxford starts for Glabach last season were as a right-back. As mentioned by others, he can play centre-back and defensive midfield too.

i'm intrigued by this rumour as it comes from nowhere. He's highly-rated by West Ham, though, so I do wonder why a £3m fee is being reported.

..Mina’s agent saying he has agreed personal terms with Lyon, Everton and Manchester Unite but only Everton and Lyon have put in firm €30m bids for the player.

Barcelona apparently want €40m and Mina is pressing them to sort things out with bidding clubs. If it’s not sorted today, Yerry Mina will fly back to Barcelona for pre-season training.

Seems like the ball is in Barcelona’s court.

Last edited:
..i think Robinson only has a year left on his contract. If i’m right, we might have seen the last of him at Everton. Interesting situation, similar to Dowell.
That needs sorting Eggs. No reason why we can't be in negotiations whilst he's out on loan. Think he'd be happy being back up to Digne from next season. I think Dowell is a bit different in that he's already said that he wouldn't sign a new contract unless he was in the first team squad. Plus his agent is the snake Paul Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back