Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Moshiri’s partner in crime (not an allegation just a figure of speech) is receiving £550m from Mr Kronke this afternoon as Everton start going big time transfer happy.

Just a coincidence?

"Everton have fought off competition from Chelsea, Spurs, Atletico Madrid and West Ham to secure the signing of Brazilian Winger Bernard "

Translation: Everton cave in first to exorbitant wages and agents fees, as we also look to be doing with Mina
How in the world should we attract top talent then? We dont win trophies and arnt in europe. Money is our only ticet to stardom.

I’ll also add, Everton will blow Man Utd’s offer for Mina out of the water.

The only thing they can offer that we can’t, currently, is CL football.

I'm not wrong though am I

These free transfer things have been going on for a while now, mate. The player gets a wedge because there's no transfer fee to their club - I know it's hard to grasp and it's easier for you to take a massive dump on it and make out it'll cause World War 3 in the dressing room (it won't!). At least you've dropped the weird "human" thing you used to do.

So Moshiri’s partner in crime (not an allegation just a figure of speech) is receiving £550m from Mr Kronke this afternoon as Everton start going big time transfer happy.

Just a coincidence?

I read something on twitter last night about there is a change at Goodison in regards to transfer activity, early summer was get rid of dead wood and almost sell to buy, now its changed.

I wonder... no surely not....

How in the world should we attract top talent then? We dont win trophies and arnt in europe. Money is our only ticet to stardom.

I'm not even thinking about the how, I'm too busy jizzing to the fact we can now be an alternative to those clubs regardless of how much we pay.

Hopefully Usmanov can bring Ramsey with him when he comes.

We have to follow the Mqn City mod l reckon, slurge on som big names, then use them as a lure to others and build on that! Nobody is coming here because we were boss in the 80’s, or because we once had a striker who got 60 in a season.

I would prefer it if we went and got Upamecano and other potential World Class kids as City have done.

They are going for them 21-24 age...we have to aim for the under 21 bracket

Imagine if Sam Allardyce was still in charge. You just know the only player we'd have signed would be Danny Welbeck. It's a great time for the club!

"Everton have fought off competition from Chelsea, Spurs, Atletico Madrid and West Ham to secure the signing of Brazilian Winger Bernard "

Translation: Everton cave in first to exorbitant wages and agents fees, as we also look to be doing with Mina

If stories are to be believed he turned down west ham who were offering more wages and signing on fee.

Personally I think the fact we have a Portuguese manager who likes to play attacking football will be a very big reason if he joins us.

But I also think the story has been leaked on the players end to drum up late intrest for him.

As usual Dave, you are all over this. Sometimes mate, you are so far ahead of the curve that you're completely round the bend.
Promise us you'll never change lol
Your irony meter has gone off the scale...lollollol....perhaps we can rebrand davek as "our spy in the dressing room" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back