Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short-term yeah would have been ideal. Could also have punted Baines along with Keane and Jags.

However, in 12months time we will lose Jagielka (if hes not gone before then) and Baines...Zoumas loan will also expire and we will be left with;

Mina + Holgate + Keane in the centre
Digne on the left

So Brands will have the entire season to see if any of the younger lads (Gibson/Feeney/Robinson) can step up next season.

Otherwise we still need to sell Keane and add 2 more defenders.

If we can finish high up the league then we may see a special centre back come in like Upamecano instead of doing £22mil on Rojo now and being stuck with him if he keeps getting injured.

Give it up Zat we aren't getting him.

I think next season Robinson/Gibson will be Digne back up, and possibly 1 CB in. I think next Summer (depending on what happens in January) we'll be a lot more tight with the pursestrings. The manager and DoF have said they like to look in before looking out.

Hard to tell because all you can hear is the sound of them grinding their teeth.
They are worried about us, I'm probably clutching at straws but maybe the likes of Bernard and Mina have been told this clubs going places,more investment Usmanov? Will this be the new place to be in the coming years.

Capt Jags will be so proud to lead such a talented crew

giphy.gif

EVERYONE WORRYING ABOUT MINA/GOMES NOT BEING ANNOUNCED

relax. Everton isnt' gonna announce it so soon after Bernard was. it's officially done, everyone's reported it, and if barcelona has mentioned the details, we don't need to worry anymore.

EVERYONE WORRYING ABOUT MINA/GOMES NOT BEING ANNOUNCED

relax. Everton isnt' gonna announce it so soon after Bernard was. it's officially done, everyone's reported it, and if barcelona has mentioned the details, we don't need to worry anymore.
Gomes isn’t done yet. Deal sheet is in, but not done and dusted yet

Soz if posted. 60m buy back for Barcelona on Mina being reported by Marca.

If that’s real then I’m happy with that. Because even if he looks class for us, then buying him back would only be for them to play him, gives us 30m profit. They wouldn’t be able to buy him back and sell him for a profit at that price.

We’re light years off United, City and Pool right now. No chance.

I can see Spurs having a tough season though. They’ve assembled a great XI almost by fluke, and luck doesn’t last forever.
I think a good season for us is having a go at the 5th and 6th places teams but also having a go in games against the big teams for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back