Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Minala (when aged 17) says hiView attachment 49089
What a spry young lad he is now, though.
ed82c7082bb3927f3de45d9f64748da8-41750-1507401855.jpeg

...age 21, looks like he was born in 1921.

We've been linked with 2 32 year old defensive midfielders in the last 2 days. Feels like lazy journalism after Schneiderlin went off injured. Don't see Brands and Silva going down this route unless the injury was really serious.

We do need one. Silva doesn't consider Davies as a 6, Besic is off to Boro and Beni/Connolly are young lids.

...looking forward to watching Gomes, though. I don’t know about his attitude and he’s been a failure at Barcelona, but he looks classy to me. Good size and age about him. Injuries are a concern, but if he starts to enjoy his footy again he could be better than anything we have in that role.

The boy can play, hes had a very, very bad time at Barca, mentally more than physically from what ive read and heard.

If we as fans can get behind him, we have a very good player on our hands.

I must confess I dont recall watching him play, but he was very highly rated before his Barca move.

The boy can play, hes had a very, very bad time at Barca, mentally more than physically from what ive read and heard.

If we as fans can get behind him, we have a very good player on our hands.

I must confess I dont recall watching him play, but he was very highly rated before his Barca move.
I think silva with his man management skills is the man to get Gomes back to his best. But like you said we as fans have an equally important role to play, get behind the lad and we might just have a player on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back