Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boy can play, hes had a very, very bad time at Barca, mentally more than physically from what ive read and heard.

If we as fans can get behind him, we have a very good player on our hands.

I must confess I dont recall watching him play, but he was very highly rated before his Barca move.

I watched him a few times for valencia and he was brillant .. but his style didnt seem to suit barca tiki taka football and by the sounds of it his head went and he didnt even like playing

silva will get him back to his best am sure of it and we will be in for a treat

I do.

We NEED a DM, especially if we offload Besic, regardless of Morgans injury.
Don't disagree but don't think it'll be a 32 year old free agent on big wages. More likely we wait until Janunary or next summer. In the meanwhile we can cope with Schneiderlin, Gomes, Gana and Davies. Plus potentially gives opportunities to Bangimine and Williams.

This guy isn't hiding his Kopite bias well. Everton in the bottom four because we didn't buy a striker, were we even after one? And West ham in the top six ha ha

This guy isn't hiding his Kopite bias well. Everton in the bottom four because we didn't buy a striker, were we even after one? And West ham in the top six ha ha

Imagine rating Fulham and Wolves as the best transfer business for spending a load of money almost exclusively on question marks. Some of them will come good no doubt but you'd be hard pressed to pick which ones

It is difficult to see where the new purchases we have are sliding into the first XI on the basis of the last 2 performances. Siggy was Motm for me at the weekend and Richarlisson is on fire so where does Bernard fit? Even Schniedenfraud is doing well and Davies seemed 'mature' in partnership with Gana when he came on, so where does Gomes fit? Bainesy seems to be determined to keep Digne out. The two CB's are still obvious upgrades mind.

It is difficult to see where the new purchases we have are sliding into the first XI on the basis of the last 2 performances. Siggy was Motm for me at the weekend and Richarlisson is on fire so where does Bernard fit? Even Schniedenfraud is doing well and Davies seemed 'mature' in partnership with Gana when he came on, so where does Gomes fit? Bainesy seems to be determined to keep Digne out. The two CB's are still obvious upgrades mind.
And how does Jags get back in?

Couldn't care less what some random jarg wannabe sports journalist thinks.

He used to be an editor at FourFourTwo and left to go freelance.

And it grates me, because he's a crap writer, as many of them are for these websites, churning out the same old tosh, yet they've all got their cushty ins and that restricts opportunities for others.

@Connor knows the pain

"However, they also needed a striker, a midfielder and a pair of centre-backs, and it took a late scramble to find two of those four players. "

We got three of those players, ffs.

He used to be an editor at FourFourTwo and left to go freelance.

And it grates me, because he's a crap writer, as many of them are for these websites, churning out the same old tosh, yet they've all got their cushty ins and that restricts opportunities for others.

@Connor knows the pain

Boring. Better writers out there getting paid nothing or still grafting in Uni. I edit a few who will go on to do the business if given the chance.

They actually fact check too.

Why do they have to fit in? It’s called squad depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back