Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish media saying we want to offload Tosun in January to fund a move for Divock effing Origi. You know, that Belgian statue who scored in a derby once and has done nothing of note since, isn't even in their registered first team squad anymore? Didn't think Turks were into trolling but fair play, that's good bit of humour.

Turkish media saying we want to offload Tosun in January to fund a move for Divock effing Origi. You know, that Belgian statue who scored in a derby once and has done nothing of note since, isn't even in their registered first team squad anymore? Didn't think Turks were into trolling but fair play, that's good bit of humour.
That's one of the best rumors I've heard in awhile. Remember when Origi started over Rom for Belgium because Wilmots was somehow more incompetent than Martinez and the RS claimed that meant he was better? Turns out he's totally useless.

That's one of the best rumors I've heard in awhile. Remember when Origi started over Rom for Belgium because Wilmots was somehow more incompetent than Martinez and the RS claimed that meant he was better? Turns out he's totally useless.

Pundits on TV (Owen was one I vividly remember) were saying it as well, how he'd established himself as Belgium's no.1 striker in Benteke's absence (had a broken leg at the time). Completely ignoring the fact that he was coming off a season where he'd only scored 5 or 6 goals in over 30 appearances in Ligue 1 and was viewed as a pariah by Lille supporters. Lukaku had just scored 16 goals for us and 17 the year before that for West Brom.

Muppets, the RS were waxing lyrical about this lad and then Klopp, who didn't buy him, quickly say how crap he was and binned him off. He's still there now in their reserves because no one wants him, he did absolutely nothing in Germany last season. How Everton of us to allow him to score in a derby, it was a 20 yarder that looked far better than it was because Joel stood perfectly still and watched it go past him.

Utterly rubbish player.

Yes I remember that, rs deluded gimps. My reply as always to them is, of course he is, he plays for you.

Benfica are set to give Joao Felix a new contract with the biggest release clause in Portuguese football history set into it.

I guess he won't be coming here then if he's the one our scouts have been watching.

I don't see what others see in RLC.

I love Chucky, but he's a marginal upgrade over Walcott. Not a good use of funds.

It would be great to get a CF that is a better fit for our system. Bit more pace and movement than Cenk. Better in the air.

Need a CM, but Gomes is going to be the answer to a lot of our issues IMO.

I'm still terrified of how bad we are when Gana is out.

I don't see what others see in RLC.

I love Chucky, but he's a marginal upgrade over Walcott. Not a good use of funds.

It would be great to get a CF that is a better fit for our system. Bit more pace and movement than Cenk. Better in the air.

Need a CM, but Gomes is going to be the answer to a lot of our issues IMO.

I'm still terrified of how bad we are when Gana is out.
What system is this I hear of ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back