Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIGN.

article-1337169244413-1316aef7000005dc-689774_466x440.jpg

Still only 31, has quality and experience. Football wise, could be a great deal if we give him 6-7 months to impress.

His personality and multiple off field antics scream stay clear.

Yeah I'm not having that at all.

Fake news.

Can't see it.

But could be fun purely for how random it is.

We've got a good spirit though it seems so I can't see Brands going for this.

He looked to have refound some form at Sevilla a few years back then it fell off a cliff again.

If Mina is of the same quality as the other permanent players like Digne, Bernard and Richarlison then we're going to have one heck of a player.
I'm not saying he's better, but I think out of all of them, he'll be the one who'll become the fans favourite. Plays the game like it means something and he's a real character. You don't get in the Brazilian league team of the year twice running unless you have something about you/ Think he'll become a cult figure at Goodison.

Ermm, odd. I've always liked nasri but have thought I'd hate him if he ever played for us. I'm presuming he's just training with us like Rodwell was?

..slow and immobile for me, I see him fleetingly in games rather than bossing them. I’m not keen on him at all in a team that is hopefully transitioning to being more athletic.
Not often I disagree with you Eggs. But this lad is an athlete. Big quick strong and skilful. He has all the raw abilities needed.

There nay be an issue with his temperament and there certainly is with his consistency. But slow and immobile he isn't.

Great, rejects from both the Manchester clubs now, was bad enough just getting then from one of them but two? no thanks, file with the Marcos Rojo nonsense in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back