Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be north of 50m the way transfer fees are spiralling. Brands will know best as to whether he is worth the outlay.

Cant see it being that high...would surely be under £50mil as its PSV were talking about...

Haven’t seen him since he played against us in a friendly but always likes benega

I dont think Banega would be any good for us under Silva, if he was playing deep hed be run through...

We should be a lot better soon with everyone in that behind closed doors game today.

Caught a couple of Eder Militao club games + the el salvador debut with Richarlison...

Reminds me a bit of Thuram, think he looks best on the right...hope the rumours are true.

Ruben Loftus Cheek in January. Doesn't seem to have got a look in at Chelsea and has fallen down the pecking order.

would transform our midfiled. defo offers us a different option. he is far more dynamic than a gana , davies or shcneiderlin.. could replace any of those and make us a lot stronger

..slow and immobile for me, I see him fleetingly in games rather than bossing them. I’m not keen on him at all in a team that is hopefully transitioning to being more athletic.

I see it the complete opoosite to you. strong, fast, good vision and can tackle.. I can see him really bossing games

..and yet Barkley appears ahead of him in the queue at Chelsea.

that is a shock to be honest.

ross looks like he has properly knuckled down. he was 2 stone over weight here, whether it be muscle or fat etc.. hes much more athletic now at Chelsea and it has transformed him by the looks.

one good game since hes been there tho , so bit early to be predicted he will keep that up.

ross looks like he has properly knuckled down. he was 2 stone over weight here, whether it be muscle or fat etc.. hes much more athletic now at Chelsea and it has transformed him by the looks.

one good game since hes been there tho , so bit early to be predicted he will keep that up.

..we’ll have to agree to differ on RLC, I just don’t think he’s dynamic enough for us going forward.

Also keeping Fabregas on the bench as well. I'd be amazed if it lasts, but maybe Barkley has grown up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back