Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lozano plays on the right he’s not getting a game for them over the next 2-3 seasons. If he’s on the left then countinho is his competition , they signed Malcom and I do t know how he’s getting on and then obviously they have hanibal lector playing up there too. They have dembele too I just remembered , dembele and countinho cost a lot of money and would be hard to displace .

Think Malcom has played like half an hour.

Getting that goal scorer is the most difficult thing. Its not often we have a bargaining chip with a club that actually has one that they could sell. I would give them lookman for 11m plus the rest of the cash they want for Werner . If they value him at 50m I would give them 39 plus lookman, they would be getting a very good fee for him and a player they will most likely sell for 30m I’m a couple of years. We would be losing a player for cheap , but he only cost us 11m and I’m willing to accept that if it secures is a goal scorer. It would have us looking very strong going forward and if Gomes doesn’t settle in , means we require only a CB ( I Zouma leaves) and a couple of CM to have a very strong first 11 and reasonable attacking options on the bench.

I would rather Augustin if were after a CF, absoluteluly lightening and a great finisher.

Upamecano as the CB partner for Mina would be ideal also from Leipzig.

If were losing Lookman then we should try for one of those two in any deal.

If Lozano plays on the right he’s not getting a game for them over the next 2-3 seasons. If he’s on the left then countinho is his competition , they signed Malcom and I do t know how he’s getting on and then obviously they have hanibal lector playing up there too. They have dembele too I just remembered , dembele and countinho cost a lot of money and would be hard to displace .

Think Malcom has played like half an hour.

If we cant get Lozano, we should try for Malcolm if hes not fancied at Barca...3 Brazilians across the front.

I would rather Augustin if were after a CF, absoluteluly lightening and a great finisher.

Upamecano as the CB partner for Mina would be ideal also from Leipzig.

If were losing Lookman then we should try for one of those two in any deal.

If we cant get Lozano, we should try for Malcolm if hes not fancied at Barca...3 Brazilians across the front.

The Brazilian attackers? Unzips trousers

I hope you are right and he plays on the right for us
There will be no pressure on him to adapt quickly as he can be eased in slowly as Walcott is there
However if money is available in January ( and after last summer nothing would shock me ) then I think we have more glaring issues.
A CF is a priority, if not to replace Ricarlison and allow him to go back to LW then to provide a viable option of the bench
Tosun and Naisse are not good enough and DCL is still too young to judge
I would hope DCL gets a loan to a top half Championship team because he need to improve his finishing
A DM of real quality is also needed
However regarding Lozano I’ve read articles where he commented on reports that Barca were interested and he seemed keen on going there
I think one day this lad could play for Barcelona, but I don't think that time is yet. If he went there now he'd struggle to get near their team realistically. They have Messi, Suarez, Dembele and Malcolm all ahead of him in the pecking order. I think the player is well advised and seems to have a head on his shoulders. He knows he needs to be playing at this stage in his career, and also that at some stage in the very near future, he needs to move to a higher standard of football.

Marcel Brands already has his trust and that of his agent. Marco Silva is playing a brand of football that suits his style and the Premier League is the perfect place to showcase his skills. He's coming mate.

I think one day this lad could play for Barcelona, but I don't think that time is yet. If he went there now he'd struggle to get near their team realistically. They have Messi, Suarez, Dembele and Malcolm all ahead of him in the pecking order. I think the player is well advised and seems to have a head on his shoulders. He knows he needs to be playing at this stage in his career, and also that at some stage in the very near future, he needs to move to a higher standard of football.

Marcel Brands already has his trust and that of his agent. Marco Silva is playing a brand of football that suits his style and the Premier League is the perfect place to showcase his skills. He's coming mate.

It would be an amazing signing, Richarlison flanked by Lozano and Bernard.

Think it would take £40mil+ for him though,

I certainly wouldnt be shocked (more delighted) if we added a few more South American players and became the Premier League team of choice for that continent.

Digne is playing like a Brazilian full back and weve got Mina to come in at centre back too...i wonder if we'll see a central player come in Jan from South America also.

So in 3 years he has missed more than one game twice (5 games each time ) and in one of those periods Barca had 5 games in 17 days
The 91 days was at the bottom of the list was in the off season
His injury record stands up to any modern day midfielder
I don’t know what you mean by everpresent
He may not have been playing but that was down to his form and the manager , it certainly wasn’t because of his injury record
And a couple of those were for flu!

I certainly wouldnt be shocked (more delighted) if we added a few more South American players and became the Premier League team of choice for that continent.

Digne is playing like a Brazilian full back and weve got Mina to come in at centre back too...i wonder if we'll see a central player come in Jan from South America also.

He will be north of 50m the way transfer fees are spiralling. Brands will know best as to whether he is worth the outlay.

Haven’t seen him since he played against us in a friendly but always likes benega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back