Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see us go for Rashford, even if it's just for a loan and hope he stays for regular football. The boy is sheer class and we all know how Mourinho is with youth

I would honestly break the bank for Zaha the lads quality you can not get the ball off him and he would create so much space for the likes of Gylfi and Richarlison to operate in.

£65 million record bid in January and get him through the door.

Zaha Siggurdsson Bernard

Richarlison

With Walcott, Lookman and Tosun as options from the bench we would have fantastic strength in depth.

Zara is so strong. We need to break the bank for him
I would honestly break the bank for Zaha the lads quality you can not get the ball off him and he would create so much space for the likes of Gylfi and Richarlison to operate in.

Zaha Siggurdsson Bernard

Richarlison

With Walcott, Lookman and Tosun as options from the bench we would have fantastic strength in depth.

Maybe, just maybe, Brands has a similar/better player lined up from elsewhere.........

Zaha Siggurdsson Bernard

Richarlison

I didn't realise how good Zaha was until today. Impossible to take the ball off him.

Its crazy to think our left hand side has totally transformed whereas its now our right hand side (Coleman and Walcott) where you can say we could do with upgrades in if they become available which is crazy after last season Coleman & Walcott in comparison to Martina/Baines and Bolasie.

Would happily take Wan-Bissaka but definitely steer clear of Zaha. Big fish, small pond right now. If he was good enough, he would be at a better club than palace by now. There are better players out there who won’t have the inflated premier league prices to fill a position that we are fairly well stocked in right now in terms of starting and back up/youth players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back