Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havnt seen much of Chelsea this year or last but going off reports etc from last season, Moses thinking he might have to leave Chelsea? He was switched to RB wasnt he? and I remeber all reports etc saying how it transformed him. Reckon he is a good shout for RB anyone?

I was always getting Joe Bryan mixed up with Sam Byram. I just about had it worked out which was which but, now that I've watched a little of both of them, I've decided that I don't really care if I can tell them apart or not.
To be fair to Bryan, he's a step up on Byram. But neither are players to write home about as far as I can tell. Honestly thought Byram would be better than he is.

I havnt seen much of Chelsea this year or last but going off reports etc from last season, Moses thinking he might have to leave Chelsea? He was switched to RB wasnt he? and I remeber all reports etc saying how it transformed him. Reckon he is a good shout for RB anyone?
He was playing as a wingback. Don't really see him as a right back in a traditional back 4 without the cover Azpi and co offered him. Might be wrong though.

He was playing as a wingback. Don't really see him as a right back in a traditional back 4 without the cover Azpi and co offered him. Might be wrong though.
He would not work as RB in our system. He is a backup option on the wing for Chelsea now and he still plays an attacking role for Nigeria. As you said he was just good enough to work with cover behind him.

Just seen on bbc gossip column ( I know :) ) that he may be looking to leave and he’s 27 yrs old so a good age, and remembered him getting decent reviews last season as what I thought was a RB

Yeah, I think he do okay. maybe even further forward, I like Coleman though, tough decision, we will need Seamus' replacement soon-ish.

He would not work as RB in our system. He is a backup option on the wing for Chelsea now and he still plays an attacking role for Nigeria. As you said he was just good enough to work with cover behind him.
Just seen on bbc gossip column ( I know :) ) that he may be looking to leave and he’s 27 yrs old so a good age, and remembered him getting decent reviews last season as what I thought was a RB
Yeah, I think he do okay. maybe even further forward, I like Coleman though, tough decision, we will need Seamus' replacement soon-ish.
Think his crossing is better than Seamus'. Coleman will lose some pace over time.

Ive seen a fair bit of chelsea as my mate drags me down the pub to watch them.

Moses is literally always the weak link...awful player, literally dreadful at everything. His crosses are really appalling...

Looks like he needs to drop a division.

Moses is literally always the weak link...awful player, literally dreadful at everything. His crosses are really appalling...

I agree he is one of those players who is boosted by being in a good team. His loan spells were pretty much always crap and he basically only suited Conte because he had the athleticism to cover the flank and the occasional ability to produce a useful end product.

Fair enough , like I said o havnt actually seen him play, just remember him apparently being transformed last season from reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back