Summer 2024 transfer thread.

He plays on the left doesnt he and we were linked last year.

I wonder if we may go back for Gnonto or Asprilla this summer but for the right and both can play other positions too.

Thats how to get around the rules...always have a player to sell for a good fee every season.
Cant see us back in for gnonto if honest just well off the price leeds want. Could see asprilla as well they will be stuck and will want to get money in
Exactly the kind of deal we should be all over.

Get Keane and Holgate out for whatever we can get for them, replace them with him and give Godfrey a final season to improve.

100% think he is a great player when they played here was quality. Think be great if braithwaite is sold we could get him on a free, can see alot of clubs in for him tho liverpool newcastle ect
4 million relegation clause in Ross's contract.
Yeah has that come out now wasnt sure if he just had a one yr deal. Would have been great on a free, any chance he put in his deal if everton come in for him he could go on a free if they go down 😂

Exactly the kind of deal we should be all over.

Get Keane and Holgate out for whatever we can get for them, replace them with him and give Godfrey a final season to improve.

Will stay in London I suspect. Spurs been linked and West Ham could do with a CB who can actually run.

Harwood-Bellis more realistic if Southampton don't come up and Man. City might want to give him a prem loan before selling to get his value up.

Wouldn’t set the pulse racing but Brereton-Diaz has looked really useful in a really poor Sheffield United signing. Versatile player and would fit in with “Dyche-ball” quite well.

Wasn't he linked under Lampard?

Could do much worse. He scored regularly for Blackburn, first year for Chile and good scoring ratio for Sheffield which shouldn't be dismissed at all given how bad they've been.

He only turned 25 last week so fits the model nicely. Didn't settle at Villareal but they signed him on a free so surely would be o.k accepting even 10m for him just to turn a quick profit. Or maybe a season long loan (could do a swop with Chermiti perhaps).

DCL, Brereton Diaz and Beto as third choice suddenly feels more solid. They were actually playing him wide left v Man. United so that would get Dyche excited!

Will stay in London I suspect. Spurs been linked and West Ham could do with a CB who can actually run.

Harwood-Bellis more realistic if Southampton don't come up and Man. City might want to give him a prem loan before selling to get his value up.
20 mill think the option was if they went up, would be a great loan if we could keep Branthwaite for one more season to get him ready to step up season after

Good shout that. Wasn't he keeping Branthwaite out of the U21s side last summer? As crazy as that seems now.

Good shout that. Wasn't he keeping Branthwaite out of the U21s side last summer? As crazy as that seems now.
Has been highly rated would be the right profilr to target, think Branthwaite has helped being at a better level. If he was an option could get a similar step up in quatlity to branthwaite. But well i do think branthwaite is similar to rooney and others just pure quality