Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rom leaves for Roma for say £40 m. .... Who should and could we get to replace him?

Benteke would be a ready made replacement

42 goals in 88 games for Villa is exceptional, but never really thought he'd fit us. I'm looking forward to how Callum Wilson does in the Prem. He brings more to a team than just goals (and he scores plenty of those as well) and would be worth a punt now if we could get him, as if he does as well as I think he will, we'll have no chance in a year or two.

Konoplyanka Tottenham bound , expected to be announced over the next 10 days. Gutted :(

Attachments

• 25-06-2015 13-22-04.webp
    25-06-2015 13-22-04.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 143

If someone wanted to pay 40 million for Lukaku, then I would want us to sell him immediately. I would then laugh at whoever paid that money, as they will have been robbed big time.

I think we need major investment this summer, the average clubs that can't even make it into the Champions League but still finished over 15 points ahead of us (Liverpool and Spurs) are already investing heavily in their squads.

If someone wanted to pay 40 million for Lukaku, then I would want us to sell him immediately. I would then laugh at whoever paid that money, as they will have been robbed big time.

I think we need major investment this summer, the average clubs that can't even make it into the Champions League but still finished over 15 points ahead of us (Liverpool and Spurs) are already investing heavily in their squads.
Who do you think is close or better that we could attract even if we spent all the 40m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back