Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think them playing for us before made it more likely. Knew for sure Rom was staying after he scored vs arsenal. Thought Del would stay at barca
I also think having Deulofeu, Barkley and Rom in our team makes us more attractive now. I think it's between us and Liverpool and they've just bought Firmino and have strength in that area. At 24 and having failed twice at other clubs does he really want to be fighting for his place and on the bench or does he want to be the missing piece of our jigsaw.

I also think having Deulofeu, Barkley and Rom in our team makes us more attractive now. I think it's between us and Liverpool and they've just bought Firmino and have strength in that area. At 24 and having failed twice at other clubs does he really want to be fighting for his place and on the bench or does he want to be the missing piece of our jigsaw.

Could be a similar way to how we got pienaar maybe.
Was ace at ajax and failed at Dortmund so they wanted to get rid so we got him and put an arm round him and gave him a platform to play

Me too, he's a strange human being with tiny fat legs and built like a brick s@£t house all 4ft 3 of him. But he would be an ideal replacement for Kev if he was to leave. 9 million would be a steal considering that's how much Spurs want for Lennon
It would be 15m pounds at least. Liverpool bid 20m for him in January but he chose Inter.

Very surprised that lack of Yarmolenko and Konoplianka to bigger clubs rumours, very surprised.

Yarmolenko would be ideal for us.
Yarmolenko has been linked to Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool.

btw - Just from the limited amount I saw of the pair, Yarmolenko is by far the better player.

Yarmolenko has been linked to Chelsea.

btw - Just from the limited amount I saw of the pair, Yarmolenko is by far the better player.

One is a winger and can be in and out of games....as wingers tend to. The other is a Number 10 type, so will always be more involved in games.

Depends what you need, as to what would suit you better.

We need a Yarmolenko.

One is a winger and can be in and out of games....as wingers tend to. The other is a Number 10 type, so will always be more involved in games.

Depends what you need, as to what would suit you better.

We need a Yarmolenko.
Yarmolenko plays on the right wing. Both him and Konoplynka are inverted wingers which is how we would play Yarmolenko if Deulofeu was on the left wing.

There's plenty of options out there. I just hope the bigger clubs don't hoover them all up for their bench. The best think about FFP is now that it's in place it sort of stops them from doing that.

It would be 15m pounds at least. Liverpool bid 20m for him in January but he chose Inter.

Reckon he would be available for 9-12 to be honest failed at 2 clubs now and a little question of his attitude. A club that loves him can sort him out though

Yarmolenko plays on the right wing. Both him and Konoplynka are inverted wingers which is how we would play Yarmolenko if Deulofeu was on the left wing.

There's plenty of options out there. I just hope the bigger clubs don't hoover them all up for their bench. The best think about FFP is now that it's in place it sort of stops them from doing that.

Granted I have no seen much of either.

Yarmolenko seemed drifted central most of the time, especially in the 2nd game. Rather than an out n out winger, which Konop seems to be.

I would like them both really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back