Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the credible rumours thread. Take your coat and your copy of champ manager and leave.
It's been reported loads of places and we where also supposedly interested in him in January before he went to Inter.

Plus I never reported the rumor. I posted one in the other thread because I wasn't sure. I'm just commenting on the one in here.

btw - I don't play Championship Manager. FIFA now that's a game ;)

Liverpool Echo
"Not excited enough with the impending signing of one tricky winger ? Well here's a wild rumour to satisfy your cravings for more...
Reports in Italy have linked Everton with a move for Xherdan Shaqiri,the Inter Milan winger who is seemingly being shipped out of the San Siro almost as soon as he's landed.
Indeed, Shaqiri has only been in Italy for six months but is said to be transfer listed after failing to impress Inter boss Roberto Mancini.
He'd move from Bayern Munich in January after he been linked consistently with a move to Merseyside, with Liverpool, for months beforehand.
Word of warning, though, Shaqiri has been linked with every team under the sun in recent months. So read into that what you will."
just thought id share.

Are we taking stuff in the Echo as being from a non-Jarg source now? :-)
Even when they are 'reporting' unnamed sources in Italy about a player who will never sign for us...
Is this the Echo extracting the urine now because we moan about their lack of coverage?

Jarg rumors from some Italian site saying Roma are close to Rom, says he "has one foot in". Filing under jarg unless that kristoff lad says anything, seems pretty spot on regarding our belgians

I can only really go off his Youtube videos, but he seems to have a lot of the same attributes as Mirallas. He's a bit more unselfish though. I can't give any real judgement, but I love a Russian so I've got bias.
He's more like Lennon except better although not as quick however he does have a final ball and plays on the left plus he's still only 24 I think.

Some reports now have him as high as 22m which is a bit crazy. He's more likely to be around 12m-14m.

Last edited:
Lukaku has just come out praising Martinez , doubt he will go this season. If we fail again, he will be off next summer for sure.

Speaking to Everton's official website, he said: 'When I was here on loan last year I used to score goals and everybody would point the fingers at Chelsea and say 'why did you let him leave?'

'Then when I come here and I don't score goals and it's 'why did you come?' '

'I think a lot of people doubted about the qualities that I had, thinking about the transfer and the price tag and stuff. But I never spoke a lot. I just kept on working and kept focused on what I had to do to help my teammates.'

The 22-year-old credits manager Roberto Martinez for helping him through a struggling start to finish the season strongly with 13 goals from the turn of the year.

'The manager left me out in December in a couple of games,' he continued. 'That was a wake-up call for me to look at myself in the mirror and say 'Rom, you're not playing well now, you have to be serious with yourself, you have to work maybe harder'.

Last edited:

Cleverley
Deulofeu
CB
No. 10
Striker
Lennon
Loan player(s)

*If Mirallas leaves, another winger or two.

It seems unrealistic, but I have an inkling we have a fair amount to spend. I think it's going to be a much better window than most of you think.
There seems to be a lot of money sloshing about in general in the premier league. We really need to spend this year because if we don't Rom isn't going to give us another season and I don't care what anyone says about his first touch. That position is the hardest to fill and we have one of the special ones so we just need to get the rest of the team around him firing.

It'll never happen, but id jizz all over the shop if we signed Shaqiri.

Me too, he's a strange human being with tiny fat legs and built like a brick s@£t house all 4ft 3 of him. But he would be an ideal replacement for Kev if he was to leave. 9 million would be a steal considering that's how much Spurs want for Lennon

Me too, he's a strange human being with tiny fat legs and built like a brick s@£t house all 4ft 3 of him. But he would be an ideal replacement for Kev if he was to leave. 9 million would be a steal considering that's how much Spurs want for Lennon

Can actually see Spurs being linked with him in about 2 hours ffs x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back