Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on. Think if we do sign a striker, it will be on loan. A keeper is only signing if Howard wants to leave, which we know is not happening and which makes us sad.

If Mirallas does leave then we need to get a big name replacement - Konoplyanka or Shaqiri maybe..
By the time Mirallas left, Konoplyanka would be long gone. If he were to go, names like Cheryshev/Shaqiri/etc. would pop up a lot more.

How good is this Cheryshev?
I can only really go off his Youtube videos, but he seems to have a lot of the same attributes as Mirallas. He's a bit more unselfish though. I can't give any real judgement, but I love a Russian so I've got bias.

Last edited:
How good is this Cheryshev?

He's a really good crosser of the ball and much more of a "classic" winger than Mirallas. He'll never get any significant game time for Real Madrid so it'll be another loan this season unless Villarreal stump up the cash. They themselves, however, have just signed Samu Castillejo from Malaga who plays in the same position so I'd say he's available.

If we was pretty cheap (Under £6m) then he's worth a punt if our other targets aren't available.

Are we still interested in Konoplyanka? I see now according to the papers it seems to be Stoke and now Newcastle who are after him but no mention of us anymore

Some Turkish Super agent said his future will be sorted this week and it will be a massive surprise where he ends up.

https://twitter.com/Muzziozcan

Attachments

• 25-06-2015 08-09-21.webp
    25-06-2015 08-09-21.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 101

Are we still interested in Konoplyanka? I see now according to the papers it seems to be Stoke and now Newcastle who are after him but no mention of us anymore
Both of those clubs seem to be desperately throwing wages at Players to compensate them for putting their career on hold to play for them.

In some ways. I'm glad we have some self respect. In other ways it a case of Where's the money Bill???

Both of those clubs seem to be desperately throwing wages at Players to compensate them for putting their career on hold to play for them.

In some ways. I'm glad we have some self respect. In other ways it a case of Where's the money Bill???

Lack of 'real' interest in him says to me the deal he's looking for is shady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back