Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
also these shaqiri links are nonsence, does anyone seriously believe he won't have offers from any team in europe if he were available?

also these shaqiri links are nonsence, does anyone seriously believe he won't have offers from any team in europe if he were available?

He said: "Inter next season will be very competitive because of the high-level players who are coming in. I'm sure we can fight for the title.

"[Am I leaving?] No, no, I'm staying at Inter."

He said: "Inter next season will be very competitive because of the high-level players who are coming in. I'm sure we can fight for the title.

"[Am I leaving?] No, no, I'm staying at Inter."

ha, he plays for a team who aren't in europe? well done TJ, well done. he's utter class, but seems a knob - i don't think martinez would go for a player like that because of squad disharmony - most other teams in the PL aren't really concerned about that and have teams that look good on paper but actually are crud on the pitch.

There's no way we have the money to get Shaqiri here. If he signs I'll purchase a new home kit with GET'JO'ON (#99) on the back.

I hope he signs. Kit would be superb.

'SAKO WILL PLAY IN PL'

Bakary Sako will be playing his football in the Premier League next season, according to Wolves manager Kenny Jackett.

The Mali forward's contract is up this summer, and he has attracted the interest of fellow West Midlands clubs Aston Villa and West Brom after scoring 15 goals in the Championship last season.

Jackett told Sky Sports: "I would expect Bakary to be playing in the Premier League next eyar and for what he's done in recent seasons for Wolves he deserves that. He will go with our blessing."

Interesting

'SAKO WILL PLAY IN PL'

Bakary Sako will be playing his football in the Premier League next season, according to Wolves manager Kenny Jackett.

The Mali forward's contract is up this summer, and he has attracted the interest of fellow West Midlands clubs Aston Villa and West Brom after scoring 15 goals in the Championship last season.

Jackett told Sky Sports: "I would expect Bakary to be playing in the Premier League next eyar and for what he's done in recent seasons for Wolves he deserves that. He will go with our blessing."

Interesting

I bet he is going to teams like West Ham or Sunderland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back