Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Mail we are after Bamford.

Everton have made tentative enquiries about Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford.

Roberto Martinez has already signed Tom Cleverley this summer and will add Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona later this week in a £2.2m deal. However, he remains intent on bolstering his strikeforce as well as searching out a centre-back and a playmaker.

Bamford, 21, has had several English and Spanish clubs asking about his plans after an impressive season at Middlesbrough where he scored 19 goals.

Chelsea are looking to bring back Bertrand Traore from his successful loan with Vitesse Arnhem. The 19-year-old Burkina Faso international has applied for a work permit to return to England and could become part of Chelsea's squad or go out on loan. Chelsea have already rebuffed an enquiry from Borussia Dortmund for the talented forward.

Chelsea should finalise agreement with Monaco for Radamel Falcao's loan over the next 48 hours with either Mario Pasalic or Charly Musonda going in the opposite direction on loan. Monaco also want to speak to Juventus about a deal for Fernando Llorente.

0D10E55E00000514-3126439-image-a-3_1434456591004.jpg

+9
Everton have made enquiries about Chelsea's Patrick Bamford who spent last season with Middlesbrough
Aston Villa are weighing up Nice midfielder Valentin Eyserric and his teammate left-back Jordan Amavi.

Villa have lost Tom Cleverley, will listen to offers for Carles Gil and anticipate interest from Manchester City in England midfielder Fabian Delph.

They want midfielders with the likes of Tom Huddlestone at Hull an option and Eyserric, 23, another on the radar although any deal has yet to be discussed.

Amavi is a 21-year-old left-back who has been monitored by the likes of Arsenal. He is valued at around £3.5million.

Meanwhile, Delph, who was the subject of enquiries from Tottenham and Liverpool prior to signing his new contract at Villa, is wary of moving to Eastlands if it affects his chances of playing regularly. City want homegrown players such as Fulham's Patrick Roberts but can't guarantee starting places, as discovered by James Milner and Jack Rodwell in recent seasons.

29AA4C4900000578-3126439-image-a-12_1434457446809.jpg

+9
Aston Villa are looking for new midfield signings and could make a move for Nice's Valentin Eyserric
Newcastle are looking to sell Papiss Cisse as they make way for two new strikers.

Newcastle have drawn up a list of potential targets that includes Wolfsburg's Bas Dost, Charlie Austin of QPR and Saido Berahino at West Brom. Wolfsburg would sell Dost for around £9million as they look at Mario Mandzukic from Atletico Madrid among others. However, Newcastle face a more difficult task persuading QPR or West Brom to sell Austin and Berahino for under £15million.

Cisse, 30, is understood to be looking for a deal worth around £4m a year which could limit his options. Newcastle have already rebuffed some enquiries.

Only a daily mail rumour so more than likely kack but if we brought him in even on loan, I'd be made up. Was fantastic in every game I saw him in last season.

According to the Mail we are after Bamford.

Everton have made tentative enquiries about Chelsea striker Patrick Bamford.

Roberto Martinez has already signed Tom Cleverley this summer and will add Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona later this week in a £2.2m deal. However, he remains intent on bolstering his strikeforce as well as searching out a centre-back and a playmaker.

Bamford, 21, has had several English and Spanish clubs asking about his plans after an impressive season at Middlesbrough where he scored 19 goals.

Chelsea are looking to bring back Bertrand Traore from his successful loan with Vitesse Arnhem. The 19-year-old Burkina Faso international has applied for a work permit to return to England and could become part of Chelsea's squad or go out on loan. Chelsea have already rebuffed an enquiry from Borussia Dortmund for the talented forward.

Chelsea should finalise agreement with Monaco for Radamel Falcao's loan over the next 48 hours with either Mario Pasalic or Charly Musonda going in the opposite direction on loan. Monaco also want to speak to Juventus about a deal for Fernando Llorente.

0D10E55E00000514-3126439-image-a-3_1434456591004.jpg

+9
Everton have made enquiries about Chelsea's Patrick Bamford who spent last season with Middlesbrough
Aston Villa are weighing up Nice midfielder Valentin Eyserric and his teammate left-back Jordan Amavi.

Villa have lost Tom Cleverley, will listen to offers for Carles Gil and anticipate interest from Manchester City in England midfielder Fabian Delph.

They want midfielders with the likes of Tom Huddlestone at Hull an option and Eyserric, 23, another on the radar although any deal has yet to be discussed.

Amavi is a 21-year-old left-back who has been monitored by the likes of Arsenal. He is valued at around £3.5million.

Meanwhile, Delph, who was the subject of enquiries from Tottenham and Liverpool prior to signing his new contract at Villa, is wary of moving to Eastlands if it affects his chances of playing regularly. City want homegrown players such as Fulham's Patrick Roberts but can't guarantee starting places, as discovered by James Milner and Jack Rodwell in recent seasons.

29AA4C4900000578-3126439-image-a-12_1434457446809.jpg

+9
Aston Villa are looking for new midfield signings and could make a move for Nice's Valentin Eyserric
Newcastle are looking to sell Papiss Cisse as they make way for two new strikers.

Newcastle have drawn up a list of potential targets that includes Wolfsburg's Bas Dost, Charlie Austin of QPR and Saido Berahino at West Brom. Wolfsburg would sell Dost for around £9million as they look at Mario Mandzukic from Atletico Madrid among others. However, Newcastle face a more difficult task persuading QPR or West Brom to sell Austin and Berahino for under £15million.

Cisse, 30, is understood to be looking for a deal worth around £4m a year which could limit his options. Newcastle have already rebuffed some enquiries.

I doubt Chelsea will be rushing to give us Bamford on loan given how well the Atsu loan went.

Bamford has just signed a new contract at Chelsea and i think Norwich have first dibs on him for a loan !
That was the talk after the play off final .

My issue with selling Mirallas and McGeady this window and bring in one winger means we're left with only - as it looks - Gerard on one wing, Pienaar on the left and then a new winger. We need people like McGeady for the bench. It's all well and good having a wicked starting XI but people seem to forget you need a good squad to do anything. We need numbers, we need to keep the McGeady's and Kone's since they'll bring in no cash.
That's where we need to exploit the loan market. Use the cash we have to fix the most needed spots (wing and CB) use the left over coin on a number 10 and then use the loan market to improve the depth and squad numbers.

I doubt Chelsea will be rushing to give us Bamford on loan given how well the Atsu loan went.
Apparently they are considering selling him for 10m, Newcastle meant to be interested.

Doubt one bad loan would put Chelsea off that much - they have so many players they need to loan out if they did it to ever one that went a bit sour they would have real problems as Vitesse can only handle a small % of their players.

Apparently they are considering selling him for 10m, Newcastle meant to be interested.

Doubt one bad loan would put Chelsea off that much - they have so many players they need to loan out if they did it to ever one that went a bit sour they would have real problems as Vitesse can only handle a small % of their players.

Interesting, if we had a spare £10m I would definitely want us to buy him. You're probably right about them not having the time to care about where they loan players, I'm surprised they would sell Bamford already though instead of loan him to a prem club first.

Interesting, if we had a spare £10m I would definitely want us to buy him. You're probably right about them not having the time to care about where they loan players, I'm surprised they would sell Bamford already though instead of loan him to a prem club first.
Me too, Mourinho was meant to be watching his games a lot, they need English players and Mourinho has claimed he'd like to start being more like Ferguson and develop youth from the academy.

I've only seen him play a limited number of times but in one of them he was excellent versus Man City which is at least a good start in him being able to step up a level. Think Mourinho has a bit of a soft spot for us for some reason - doubt we have 10m this season but a loan deal with a buy option at the end of it would be great and Bamford would get more minutes even behind Rom that he would behind Costa/Remy/Falcao.

Me too, Mourinho was meant to be watching his games a lot, they need English players and Mourinho has claimed he'd like to start being more like Ferguson and develop youth from the academy.

I've only seen him play a limited number of times but in one of them he was excellent versus Man City which is at least a good start in him being able to step up a level. Think Mourinho has a bit of a soft spot for us for some reason - doubt we have 10m this season but a loan deal with a buy option at the end of it would be great and Bamford would get more minutes even behind Rom that he would behind Costa/Remy/Falcao.
He REALLY doesn't like the RS and we play in Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back