Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about us buying Heaton, I would rather keep Tim and Joel. Joel actually impressed me this season and I was in the camp hoping he wouldn't get dropped. If we're going to outright replace Howard though I would want someone better than Heaton.

I am not sure about us buying Heaton, I would rather keep Tim and Joel. Joel actually impressed me this season and I was in the camp hoping he wouldn't get dropped. If we're going to outright replace Howard though I would want someone better than Heaton.

If we bought Heaton Joel would probably be sent out on loan for a season to get game time.

I tend to agree. I have this thing about wanting my keeper to be tall and with a large presence in front of the goals. A 185cm keeper doesn't enthuse me.

This Belgium journo usually has good sources and seems to have a good sense as to which stories are accurate

@HLNinEngeland: Galatasaray are interested in Nicolas Lombaerts. Everton & Valencia have also been alerted about the Belgian's availability (Via @FooTTomaz)

30 year old left footed CB certainly fits the profile we are apparently looking for.

This Belgium journo usually has good sources and seems to have a good sense as to which stories are accurate

@HLNinEngeland: Galatasaray are interested in Nicolas Lombaerts. Everton & Valencia have also been alerted about the Belgian's availability (Via @FooTTomaz)

30 year old left footed CB certainly fits the profile we are apparently looking for.
Moved here
Being told he's available doesn't mean we're interested.

If we are actually interested, then that's a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back