Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have to admit...I dont know much about him...is he supposed to be good enough?

he got good reviews last season. i'm just so desperate to get howard out of the team tbh. we need a real top class keeper imo and a lot of players like heaton, marshall etc. do look that in the prem. but they're playing for crap teams who have their goal peppered constantly - it's a lot easier to concentrate than coming here where you only get 1 or 2 saves to make. it's a really big step up, but he looks good - especially for £2m.

For £2m Heaton is a good buy.
Still waiting on all the other transfer targets we had already identified though!
Hoping that some chit chat is going on between us and said players/agents.
So much for getting all our transfer business done early.

For £2m Heaton is a good buy.
Still waiting on all the other transfer targets we had already identified though!
Hoping that some chit chat is going on between us and said players/agents.
So much for getting all our transfer business done early.

Mate, the window doesnt open for 2 weeks and most footballers, managers, agents are on holiday.

Maybe give it another month before you hit the panic button, you/I simply have no idea whats going on behind the scenes, im sure we are talking to lots of people.

Was sat watching the England training videos with the lad before and there was two on there agility and reaction drills , looked really sharp and would love him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back