Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same positions he played for city and fiorentina then.

Not a big fan myself the boy is no different to del for me. Will do something special once every 50 games. Ter rest of the time might as well have a traffic cone on the pitch.

More hard working than Geri I'd say. I don't think he's that bad if played to his strengths. Fiorentina got the best out of him and he did ok at Sevilla. Maybe another chance in the prem he could prove himself?!

Love to read the fume.

Imagine this from another forum. Ffs abramovic, why haven't you signed Tom Davies for the future yet? His Instagram has him on a beach somewhere but he should have been signed by now!

I think lukaku is on a yacht right now, imagine Jose pulling up along side him and boarding to ask him to sign for united.

Pretty much no transfer deal will even start until koeman is officially back at work again. That could be a month away depending on how many holidays he decides to go on this year so chill out and just wait until July before we all kick off eh?

Too sensible.

Get in the bin x

Am I the only one who doesn't want VVD?

Good athlete and decent footballer but some of his defending looks appalling. He just seems to give up at times and throws in a lazy tackle etc. Not at all convinced by him

nah i'm not, but then again i never watch prem football so i just presumed that others who watch it more regularly will know how good he is. But the prices being branded about, i'd rather not, i bet there's about 20 or 30 realistic centre backs around europe we could get for half that price.

Love to read the fume.

Imagine this from another forum. Ffs abramovic, why haven't you signed Tom Davies for the future yet? His Instagram has him on a beach somewhere but he should have been signed by now!

I think lukaku is on a yacht right now, imagine Jose pulling up along side him and boarding to ask him to sign for united.

Pretty much no transfer deal will even start until koeman is officially back at work again. That could be a month away depending on how many holidays he decides to go on this year so chill out and just wait until July before we all kick off eh?
giphy.gif

Love to read the fume.

Tomorrow Martinez announces the Belgium squad. A couple of days later, they're in Tubeke. On 02/06 it's the annual Belgian football family day, where you can have your photo taken with Lukaku and get autographs and the like. It would be reasonable to expect something to make things more lively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back