Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think we should make a move for nolito? City have an abundance of riches in attacking midfielders behind Aguero and Jesus, so naturally his game time has been limited. Like schnerderlin, he went to Manchester with a big reputation, but can we get him playing regularly and getting his career back on track just like Morgan.

Going back to Spain isn't he?

Am I the only one who doesn't want VVD?

Good athlete and decent footballer but some of his defending looks appalling. He just seems to give up at times and throws in a lazy tackle etc. Not at all convinced by him

Didn't he get 17 goals last year playing for a negative manager and playing at times on the wing, This season been again on the wing and on the bench this season.

Deeney for 30 or martial for 44, no contest

Supposedly by far the best trainer at united. Many involved there are shocked by how little impact he's made in the league in comparison to how he trains.

It's all there if we could get the best out of him.

Am I the only one who doesn't want VVD?

Good athlete and decent footballer but some of his defending looks appalling. He just seems to give up at times and throws in a lazy tackle etc. Not at all convinced by him

Looked good at Celtic. Koeman might like him. Only 26 this summer and could be solid. I don't think he's worth £40m though.

Vague link to a bid for Lemos, us and Lille....

image.webp

And no links from us to him, but Felipe Anderson has handed in a transfer request at Lazio, apparently?! Really good player who I wouldn't mind us being in for.

Love to read the fume.

Imagine this from another forum. Ffs abramovic, why haven't you signed Tom Davies for the future yet? His Instagram has him on a beach somewhere but he should have been signed by now!

I think lukaku is on a yacht right now, imagine Jose pulling up along side him and boarding to ask him to sign for united.

Pretty much no transfer deal will even start until koeman is officially back at work again. That could be a month away depending on how many holidays he decides to go on this year so chill out and just wait until July before we all kick off eh?

Perhaps we should all take more care about which players we "hate" they may turn up at GP next season and we'll all be supporting them as if they were gods.

But Deeney??? Ffs

Also Roma seem to have opened talks with Ajax over Klaassen as they see him as the ideal replacement for Niannggolan who they think will leave this summer?!....

I'm sure the RS would take him, but a deal between those two clubs will never happen. Spurs perhaps?

Don't know anything of Lindelof. Is he any good mate? Maguires not a bad shout btw.

Perhaps we are pushing for Sigurdsson. It's only early doors yet. I suppose we'll find out in the coming weeks.

I don't know a great deal about Lindelof tbh. Seen bits and bats and he looks decent but I think Man Utd will go back to that one this summer.

And I don't mind Maguire either but as our one and only main CB signing to possibly partner Williams at the back, doesn't get the pulses racing does it. Now if he came in with say Lindelof for example or someone else then great but I wouldn't be too pleased if Maguire was brought in alone to sort out our backline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back