Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes not the source.
Https://www.canarias7.es/deportes/futbol/traspaso-record-a-la-vista-con-lemos-KB982518

Both Toni Cruz and Luis Helguera have confirmed that Everton is preparing the final attack by Lemos that would rise to fifteen million.

Key reading that.

Toni Cruz is the Sports Director - http://www.udlaspalmas.es/club/datos-club/toni-cruz

Luis Helguera is the Technical Secretary (which I assume is just another phrase for Technical Director, ie Steve Walsh) - http://www.marca.com/futbol/las-palmas/2016/05/26/57470702e2704e32378b4686.html

Last edited:
Just found this on Transfer Centre Rumours

Craig Andrews Featured
1 day ago

Gylfi sigurdsson deal done for Everton...to be announced Thursday, interest in Olivier giroud as club representative holds meeting with agent

Lol

When it comes to our transfers, a "done deal" means it's 2 weeks away from the announcement. Non-story.

West Ham to break the bank for Barkley.

Where's that gif of the laughing puppets when you need it?

1030b9e23bb5cf6c8ef5da6567e3dbf40c41def5.gif

;)

Solanke to Liverpool. Why aren't we looking at signings like this the seasons been over for 2 weeks and still nothing FFS

Interesting that Liverpool are signing Solanke - Echo are at pains to point out his wage will be less than 20k per week when Im sure that the reason he wants to leave Chelsea was their refusal to pay him 50k a week? Something doesnt really add up I don't think. Absolute madness.

Interesting that Liverpool are signing Solanke - Echo are at pains to point out his wage will be less than 20k per week when Im sure that the reason he wants to leave Chelsea was their refusal to pay him 50k a week? Something doesnt really add up I don't think. Absolute madness.

That was incorrect and the paper in question had to issue an apology for stating that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back