Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud and Gylfi could be a lethal combo on set pieces......

Send Morgan in to tell him how wonderful life in Blue is.

City have spent near £100m on two players.

Liverpool are signing a lad who is purely potential from Chelsea's reserves.

That's really all there is. Begovic to Bournemouth was lined up since January.

So three teams.

Defoe...

Just adding to the conversation

Utterly despise Giroud, imagine a front 2 of Rooney and Giroud, we would put teams to sleep.

1-0 to the Everton.

DAXVNpBXkAAf9z_.jpg

...today's summary contains little that we don't already know of;

- Toffeeweb report Deulofeu is in limbo following his loan spell at AC Milan. No buy clause was inserted in the deal and the Italians are unlikely to seek a permanent move. At the moment it looks like the player will be back at USM FF for pre-season training. Barcelona have until 1st July to get Deulofeu's signature but a report in Spain suggests the player isn't keen on a return.

- 4th Official suggest Spurs want Barkley but another report indicates West Ham are prepared to break the bank to get him.

- 4th Official also link us with Harry Maguire.

- The Echo says Lucas Perez was close to joining Everton before Arsenal stepped in and we could be interested in him again this summer.

- Everton are 2-1 favourites with BetVictor to sign Winston Reid from West Ham.
Don't know whether to laugh or cry with that link. The only way we should consider maguire signing for Everton, is if they niasse off our hands in return. Even then I'm not sure I'd want him even then.

Love Giroud

So unappreciated by his own fans

There are few better target men in the league. Highly doubt he'd consider us and it's arguably too late in his career to represent good value for us

Completely fits the mould of the target man Koeman supposedly likes

Guaranteed goals though. I shudder every time he's on the touchline against us waiting to come on, you know what is coming. Would deffo have Giroud if he was prepared to join us.

Something like 15 goals in 29 appearances this season and many of those as sub. He always has an impact, playing with Rom that would be a formidable line up. He's underrated at Arsenal, I assume because he is direct and Wenger likes flapping about too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back