Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't we do things the exciting way. Big yellow box on sky sports stating we bid £60m for Koulibaly?. Surely the fans would be happy, and other teams would take note. Instead i seen yellow box's for Bolasie and Anoutivic.
How's the Barkley bet going mate ?

No it wasn't. It was reported knowhere. And Moshiri spoke about it after the window had closed. It was widely reported Chelsea wanted him.
Dude, it was all over the place.

Honestly, some of the names being put forward are good thing. Sigurdsson, Giroud, Sandro, Lemos, Pickford, all these players would improve our squad without question.

The Harry McGuire one still has me a bit baffled. Don't get me wrong, Koeman would probably have him 10 pounds lighter, and he is indeed great in the air - which is needed if Pickford is our guy - but, he is just careless with the ball. He can handle it well, but his decision making is awful, he gives it away constantly, and too damn slow for us at this point.

I also LOVE Lemos, but he's not a tower, he's not dominant in the air, he'd need to be paired with someone LIKE McGuire, just would rather have someone more talented like Koulibaly or VVD.

I also see that John Anthony Brooks is moving for like 18M to Wolfsburg. Man, he seems like a lot more talented than McGuire.

Dude, it was all over the place.

Honestly, some of the names being put forward are good thing. Sigurdsson, Giroud, Sandro, Lemos, Pickford, all these players would improve our squad without question.

The Harry McGuire one still has me a bit baffled. Don't get me wrong, Koeman would probably have him 10 pounds lighter, and he is indeed great in the air - which is needed if Pickford is our guy - but, he is just careless with the ball. He can handle it well, but his decision making is awful, he gives it away constantly, and too damn slow for us at this point.

I also LOVE Lemos, but he's not a tower, he's not dominant in the air, he'd need to be paired with someone LIKE McGuire, just would rather have someone more talented like Koulibaly or VVD.

I also see that John Anthony Brooks is moving for like 18M to Wolfsburg. Man, he seems like a lot more talented than McGuire.

May i remind you:

Mata, Witsel, Perez, Koulibaly, Carvalho..

Instead

Williams, Bolasie, Sket, Gueye

Why can't we do things the exciting way. Big yellow box on sky sports stating we bid £60m for Koulibaly?. Surely the fans would be happy, and other teams would take note. Instead i seen yellow box's for Bolasie and Anoutivic.

giphy.gif

stop throwing tantrums all over the sacred transfer thread. I am trying to read about all the players and signings and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back