Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is that there are no solid links anywhere about targets. Surely Koeman and Walsh have targets they want, and surely they have been working on them prior to the end of the season?. There is nothing concrete anywhere.

My worry is that there are no solid links anywhere about targets. Surely Koeman and Walsh have targets they want, and surely they have been working on them prior to the end of the season?. There is nothing concrete anywhere.

Surely a good thing?

Last year we were linked with decent players, like Perez for example, and other teams literally stole them.

Keep it on the down low. Us fans don't need to know anything until it's done.

Which means that we're doing all of our business quietly and efficiently?

If you remember there were hardly any links to Gueye last year until about four days before he was signed. Same with Bolasie. Williams took a bit longer but the deal was done pretty quickly still.

Way too early to panic but concerns and reservations are understandable knowing our previous.

I think pre-season training is starting on July 3rd so I would be looking to see some activity and at least a couple in by two weeks prior which would be June 19th.

If we were getting say six players in, it would be nice to have a few in June, though I suspect the bulk of business will still be left to mid to late July.

People fretting everyday about news/no news are only going to do their own heads in.

I can't stand waiting until the period between the league kick-off and deadline day, fretting about looking for players will just mean they have failed big style. We should only be on the lookout for one more player after kick-off, if any, and only then someone we would have wanted anyway.

Until then, lets withhold judgement.
doesnt the window open on July 1?

Surely a good thing?

Last year we were linked with decent players, like Perez for example, and other teams literally stole them.

Keep it on the down low. Us fans don't need to know anything until it's done.

But we wern't. The links of Mata, Witsel, Koulibaly, etc... where not reported anywhere. All our links came from TheEsk. Not sky, not bbc, The Esk.

WHAAAAAYYYYYYY

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAqMAAAAJGZkY2I0NjcxLTQyMWEtNGRjMS1hNjk3LWFiNmJiYjNhZjAxMA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back