Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget most players have gone or going on holidays at the moment. Or getting ready for international matches. Most transfer decisions will be made in the next few weeks.

It's not just 3 teams is it? you can conduct transfers now just there aren't any competitive fixtures for little bit, Koeman has made a point of wanting signings in Early but board won't deliver until we sell I suspect.

Dahoud,Seb Haller,Dominik Kohr, John Brooks, Musacchio, Marcel Gaus, Max Gomez, Pascal Gross, Kessie, Tilemans, Cornelius, Taider, Helander,Farago, Milenkovic,Cristoforo,Olivera,Hilkemark,Ganz,Benatia,Sule,Rudy,Juan Jesus, Bruno Fernandes, Lyanco Vanja Savic. are the notable ones.

Loads more+even more if you want to count the ones who was loaned and transfer negotiated in last few weeks. There are even clubs like Florentina who have signed 4+ players already.

Why are you absolving the negotiation team of blame? if we was taken over by rich owners like Milan we'd see action I bet

They've already signed Kessie, Musacchino and Rodriguez looks nailed on. But we get excuses and penny pinching until we sell first.

The transfer team Martyn Glover who followed fat sam around most of his career brokering dodgy deals in addition with Mickey Walsh steve's brother and the fact Kenwright and Elstone will never be removed. Whole thing stinks. Could easily be as bad as last summer while fans like you make excuses for them doing nothing in last few months. Manager had to throw his toys out of pram to even sign Morgan mate.

Interesting - not sure you will get any traction on here as the institutionalised forum clique prefer to look the other way.
Certainly would like to here more on PM on some of the background narrative.

Don't forget most players have gone or going on holidays at the moment. Or getting ready for international matches. Most transfer decisions will be made in the next few weeks.
I'm sure a proffessional footballer, who maybe moving clubs for millions of pounds, would take his mobile on holiday with him in case his agent wanted a quick chat.

Whilst I more than agree it is way too early to start the flapping and I certainly am far from that, I seem to remember posters on here saying exactly the same right up to the end of the window in August, when they badly screwed up and ended up with Enner Valencia as a last day panic loan signing.

You cannot blame people for having reservations. The spend on improving the squad in summer was pretty pitiful after the Stones sale and OK, some of it was spent in January, but serious questions would have been asked then if that did not happen.

But OK, that's football.

I am glad but not surprised that Roger Milla is an Evertonian.

DEXATI20170530152329.webp

It's not just 3 teams is it? you can conduct transfers now just there aren't any competitive fixtures for little bit, Koeman has made a point of wanting signings in Early but board won't deliver until we sell I suspect.

Dahoud,Seb Haller,Dominik Kohr, John Brooks, Musacchio, Marcel Gaus, Max Gomez, Pascal Gross, Kessie, Tilemans, Cornelius, Taider, Helander,Farago, Milenkovic,Cristoforo,Olivera,Hilkemark,Ganz,Benatia,Sule,Rudy,Juan Jesus, Bruno Fernandes, Lyanco Vanja Savic. are the notable ones.

Loads more+even more if you want to count the ones who was loaned and transfer negotiated in last few weeks. There are even clubs like Florentina who have signed 4+ players already.

Why are you absolving the negotiation team of blame? if we was taken over by rich owners like Milan we'd see action I bet

They've already signed Kessie, Musacchino and Rodriguez looks nailed on. But we get excuses and penny pinching until we sell first.

The transfer team Martyn Glover who followed fat sam around most of his career brokering dodgy deals in addition with Mickey Walsh steve's brother and the fact Kenwright and Elstone will never be removed. Whole thing stinks. Could easily be as bad as last summer while fans like you make excuses for them doing nothing in last few months. Manager had to throw his toys out of pram to even sign Morgan mate.

That Martyn Glover has had various jobs these past few years, usually a sign of something untoward happening especially with the likes of Big Sam etc etc

Way too early to panic but concerns and reservations are understandable knowing our previous.

I think pre-season training is starting on July 3rd so I would be looking to see some activity and at least a couple in by two weeks prior which would be June 19th.

If we were getting say six players in, it would be nice to have a few in June, though I suspect the bulk of business will still be left to mid to late July.

People fretting everyday about news/no news are only going to do their own heads in.

I can't stand waiting until the period between the league kick-off and deadline day, fretting about looking for players will just mean they have failed big style. We should only be on the lookout for one more player after kick-off, if any, and only then someone we would have wanted anyway.

Until then, lets withhold judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back