Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notable? Only a few of those are decent transfers and most are in the Bundesliga where transfers between clubs have always been completed quickly. Not saying the board is any good at transfers but people are acting like it's mid-August and we've done nothing.

He said there's only 3 teams doing anything if you read correctly.

And what did we do last summer mate? it's following a similar pattern

that lad Bowler from QPR....
The youth team have a separate budget and Walsh appointed some man from Hull as part of youth scouting set up to find players while he has authority to conduct transfers. Also Josh from QPR was released by Fulham as a kid not like that means anything but will be interesting to see what he's like

I think he's referring to the PL. Why does what Borussia Gladbach do affect us?

Didn't know only PL teams sign players mate, and you're trying to spin a narrative that Walsh Bill and co don't have to do anything because not many clubs have

He's a target man that despite not playing stacks of minutes always manages to get goals. When has speed and goalscoring ability ever had a correlation?

With Everton fans, they'll be calling him lazy after a few games.. He'd need someone or a couple of quick players in and around him

Didn't know only PL teams sign players mate, and you're trying to spin a narrative that Walsh Bill and co don't have to do anything because not many clubs have

We don't know what they're doing? I'm fully aware foreign clubs make transfers but that's just super irrelevant to us thus far. How about go and buy a pack of Pampers and sit tight lad.

It's not just 3 teams is it? you can conduct transfers now just there aren't any competitive fixtures for little bit, Koeman has made a point of wanting signings in Early but board won't deliver until we sell I suspect.

Dahoud,Seb Haller,Dominik Kohr, John Brooks, Musacchio, Marcel Gaus, Max Gomez, Pascal Gross, Kessie, Tilemans, Cornelius, Taider, Helander,Farago, Milenkovic,Cristoforo,Olivera,Hilkemark,Ganz,Benatia,Sule,Rudy,Juan Jesus, Bruno Fernandes, Lyanco Vanja Savic. are the notable ones.

Loads more+even more if you want to count the ones who was loaned and transfer negotiated in last few weeks. There are even clubs like Florentina who have signed 4+ players already.

Why are you absolving the negotiation team of blame? if we was taken over by rich owners like Milan we'd see action I bet

They've already signed Kessie, Musacchino and Rodriguez looks nailed on. But we get excuses and penny pinching until we sell first.

The transfer team Martyn Glover who followed fat sam around most of his career brokering dodgy deals in addition with Mickey Walsh steve's brother and the fact Kenwright and Elstone will never be removed. Whole thing stinks. Could easily be as bad as last summer while fans like you make excuses for them doing nothing in last few months. Manager had to throw his toys out of pram to even sign Morgan mate.

Where is your evidence that Everton aren't currently doing just that.

Stop the panic is all I'm saying.

You've named loads of players there - half of which had deals tied up in January. And out of those players I can tell you that about four would improve our starting XI.

And I'm not absolving anybody of any blame. I just don't think there's any reason to blame anyone atm.

If there's nobody done (all-but signed etc) this time next month or at the start of July (so by pre-season) then I'll be concerned. In the meantime honestly, just chill.

Of course, we could buy rubbish and we'll still support the team, just don't buy into a 'new era' and that doesn't wash with most until we see evidence mate

Fair enough. It's very easy to be down on Everton as we've all seen false dawn's before. Personally i'd rather wait and see if things go tits up again before digging in and acting all livid.

By the by, who have Fiorentina signed? Not taking the mick, just interested.

Stop the panic is all I'm saying.

fe90938e2a8047df7f80f22db61e0813826f1d4cfea345b3dc5ac525451e4755.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back