Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe a little better, but I'm not in love with Keane, either. Honestly, if I thought McGuire would get in amazing shape and learn to not be an IDIOT with the ball, not sure he's any worse honestly.

I just don't think either of those two are in VVD or Koulibaly's league, so I'm crossing my fingers.

I guess I just don't get the love for Keane other than he's English. I supposed that gives him the premium.

For full disclosure, it's not like I've seen Lemos play a hundred times and never live. I think it's very tough to tell certain things like positioning, anticipation, unless you are there. But it does seem as though opinions on his game are pretty consistent.
It's not so much that I (or likely others) completely love Keane as that I just don't think VVD or Koulibaly are actually possible. Would love to be proven wrong on that.

Not that I'm a Hart fan but he would be an upgrade and I just think there's more to him than the show reel of blunders we all see.

I remember him always being City's best player in the champions league.
That and for a good while he was excellent for 4 years but whatever happened, his form lapsed and he was prone to some awful mistakes. I think we would be taking a chance if we are in for him but he's far better than Robles and light years ahead of Stekelenburg.

Sandro should only look at Perez to see that Arsenal is a bad idea unless he gets assurances he will be their main striker.

Damn you Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back