Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that we will get him (though I am also not convinced we won't), but how do you think Lemos might pair with say Keane?
Maybe a little better, but I'm not in love with Keane, either. Honestly, if I thought McGuire would get in amazing shape and learn to not be an IDIOT with the ball, not sure he's any worse honestly.

I just don't think either of those two are in VVD or Koulibaly's league, so I'm crossing my fingers.

I guess I just don't get the love for Keane other than he's English. I supposed that gives him the premium.

For full disclosure, it's not like I've seen Lemos play a hundred times and never live. I think it's very tough to tell certain things like positioning, anticipation, unless you are there. But it does seem as though opinions on his game are pretty consistent.

Agree mainly, but not on Hart. Made more errors the last few years than any current top flight keeper I can think of.

Yet he's loved by City and Torino fans... I wonder if we just see the blunders and not the match winning saves...

Not that I'm a Hart fan but he would be an upgrade and I just think there's more to him than the show reel of blunders we all see.

I remember him always being City's best player in the champions league.

The world's greatest jewel heist. Thoroughly and successfully executed by none other than Ghostface Killah, Raekwon the Chef, Ronald Koeman, and Busta Rhymes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back